English Analysationingness (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Like what? McCartyism and the theocratic, gospel-controlled society? And what of my related?
The isolation of Abagail, and how that drove her to do what she did is another worthwhile point. As is the bond between husband and wife, what it stands for, and what it's worth.

I don't know about your related, you'll have to tie it in somehow.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The isolation of Abagail, and how that drove her to do what she did is another worthwhile point. As is the bond between husband and wife, what it stands for, and what it's worth.

I don't know about your related, you'll have to tie it in somehow.
Contexts? Didn't you see the question?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Extension 1.

You'll notice the later it gets, the more I slip back into just using your. It's rarely ever a 'you're' replaces a 'your'.

In essays and exams though, I'm fine. =) It's just when I'm multitasking on forums I make the mistake. Lack of caring I guess.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Extension 1.

You'll notice the later it gets, the more I slip back into just using your. It's rarely ever a 'you're' replaces a 'your'.

In essays and exams though, I'm fine. =) It's just when I'm multitasking on forums I make the mistake. Lack of caring I guess.
Tsk, tsk. The mistake should never have a chance of emerging, you shouldn't have it in your system to begin with.

clissold

HSC
Well you should, her songs are the fuckin' best shit. Fuck.
Sucked in! I loled so much at all the groups. I saw you in Ghezzi's and loled, I saw that Casey, Jayden and Sachin are with me and loled. I'm gonna be so pissed off when saying my speech if I don't go first. Miss Patten should average you to a 6/15? lol
But seriously, he will mark incredibly easy to compensate for standard. He'll be like "2/15... +5" *cough, cough, cough, cough* "Fuckin' emphisema!" If I was there he'd be like "Get the fuck out! I don't want you here!" *grumbles*
Clissold is shit. It's like a last name for shit people. :L
Yeahh Kesha goes alright, but there are better..

And Im sorta glad I have Ghezzi so that its like a true indication of how Im going if you know what I mean. I think he will still have high standards despite the fact that its only a Standard task but I think this will be good for me. Also it should average to about 50% as (1+14)/30 = 7.5/15.

Anyways, Riproot is a terrible last name too..!!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Rhetorical questions work well, but don't rely on just them.
Bad news... The only way I engaged the audience, was through my excellent presence(lol) and 2 rhetorical questions. First and last sentences in the speech. lulz.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeahh Kesha goes alright, but there are better..

And Im sorta glad I have Ghezzi so that its like a true indication of how Im going if you know what I mean. I think he will still have high standards despite the fact that its only a Standard task but I think this will be good for me. Also it should average to about 50% as (1+14)/30 = 7.5/15.

Anyways, Riproot is a terrible last name too..!!
Better than Ke$ha? You're not serious.
Lulz. You'll probabaly beat me.
Fuck yeah, yet I still passed it on. :L

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Bad news... The only way I engaged the audience, was through my excellent presence(lol) and 2 rhetorical questions. First and last sentences in the speech. lulz.
All you need is excellent presence and interesting, engaging content. I mean, it's not that hard. =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)