English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

s.ysabelle_

HSC
Lmao I remember you as well. Long time no see
actually been ages. glad to see u alive and well!!

any idea on what the question might be? just hoping its smth ez like the selective narration or fallibility of memory or smth like that

Wizjaro

HSC
actually been ages. glad to see u alive and well!!

any idea on what the question might be? just hoping its smth ez like the selective narration or fallibility of memory or smth like that
Bro I swear if its on memory, Imma throw these hands. But honestly I'm hoping for a broad form specific question since the last two years of mod B questions have specific af.

mikrokosmos

HSC
guysguysguys when quoting texts, how much of the quote do we need to show? bc some teachers r telling me to just have like 3 words if its long (doing shakespeare) but others say that ur technique needs to be seen in that quote

specificagent1

HSC
guysguysguys when quoting texts, how much of the quote do we need to show? bc some teachers r telling me to just have like 3 words if its long (doing shakespeare) but others say that ur technique needs to be seen in that quote
i always thought the latter

icycledough

HSC
Not necessarily (I believe, but someone can correct me if otherwise) ... a common thing students will do is purposefully choose short quotes, or if they have a long quote which fits their analysis, they will include an ellipsis (...) to break it in the middle

mikrokosmos

HSC
Not necessarily (I believe, but someone can correct me if otherwise) ... a common thing students will do is purposefully choose short quotes, or if they have a long quote which fits their analysis, they will include an ellipsis (...) to break it in the middle
for instance, my analysis is

"Hal is constructed as pragmatic with this [i had discussed earlier] in, "If all the year...but rare accidents."

where the actual quote is

If all the year were playing holidays,
To sport would be as tedious as to work;
But when they seldom come........ etcetc

mikrokosmos

HSC
i got a tick for that in an exam but when i said

"mighty....to be fear'd" stupidly in an exam instead of "mighty and to be fea'red" IDK WHY I DID THAT but my teacher wrote 'dont do this'

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Good night everyone, have a good sleep and good luck with Paper 2. We have done it in Paper 1 now paper! Also wishing luck to everyone who is doing both Music 1 and 2! Good luck y’all. Everyone please dream about something positive like wishing it isn’t a discursive or persuasive, don’t dream negatively and think your gonna fail. Good night 🥱👊❤AA3E9F09-9D15-40D8-8616-67175451B5D2.jpeg

aliem man

HSC
will it be a possibility they ask for a imaginative and a discursive and no reflection

mikrokosmos

HSC
is imaginative just a creative? and discursive and persuasive being themselves? like are those the only 3 possible?

Anaya R

HSC
is imaginative just a creative? and discursive and persuasive being themselves? like are those the only 3 possible?
I think creative can mean imaginative or discursive, since you respond in a creative way.
Persuasives are more factual.
And as far as I am aware, those are the only 3 you can be asked in relation to 'crafted writing'. (The reflection is a different thing altogether)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)