ER: Thursday 8:30pm Channel 9 (1 Viewer)

7minute

HSC
Coming right up.... Episode description from nbcumv for 11.06 Time Of Death. As usual, highlight the quote box to read.

ER SHOT IN REAL TIME-- RAY LIOTTA GUEST STARS -- In a ground-breaking episode which traces the real-time events in the emergency room, Kovac (Goran Visjnic), Abby (Maura Tierney) and Sam (Linda Cardellini) try to save the life of Charlie Metcalf (guest star Ray Liotta), a man who comes in complaining of a stomach ache, but is later diagnosed with far, far worse. Mekhi Phifer and Shane West also star.
Description isn't very long for some reason... oh well, I didn't write it, the good people from nbcumv did.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I normally work thursday nights, but I've finally had a chance to catch up on my ER watching and I'm in love again. I don't really mind the Carter moving on quickly thing as much as others here seem to. If he was to keep pining after Kem, I'd get frustrated. Shane West is a very welcome addition to the cast, and I wish Sam would stop thinking about moving in with Luka and just do it already!

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i know, sam is taking forever to decide whether or not to move in with luca............but we all know she will in preparation for the next major relationship story line. but actually, i don't think sam and luka make that good of a couple..........he has only stopped going through a million girls a week so i don't understand why all of a sudden he wants to settle down with sam and her son. it seems that this season is a bit all over the place........

madster

HSC
yea i agree with the pining thing... it would annoy the shit outa me! i personally reckon that shane west and abby would make a really cute couple! it would be just another random relatioinship that the writers are likely to throw in!

minalata

HSC
yer ER is a good show, it moves really quickly tho, like when ppl die its like "whoa" spesh romano... but it looks like an alright season so far.

i really liked carter and abby , as well as luca and abby but i dnt mind sam and luca....but i was soo thinking that carter was going to go out with abby after kem, and can i just say chen and pratt are so not for each other...

its seems that carter and luca have kinda swapped roles this season, last season luca was all weird and moody and just a total mess, and carter had kem and the baby and was settling down... and now its all reversed, well carter hasnt swooped to lucas lowest of low yet...

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh, that's true (about luca and carter swapping roles).....i think the writers probably got sick of making carter some 'goody goody' doctor who never does anything wrong so this is a good change, but i don't want him to totally lose it. i think it would be weird for ray and abbey to get together cause he's so young and she always goes for the more serious guys like carter and luca but it could make for fun viewing for a while. there's about a million different relationship pairings they could make........i'm hoping neela gets someone soon to help loosen her up !

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
oh yeh, i had totally forgotten about that. i'm thinking one of the newbies would be good too.

7minute

HSC
Just reminding everybody that tonight's episode of ER is in a real-time format.

Enjoy!

madster

HSC
yea gallant and neela were really cute, i wish he would come back from his army service thing! tonights episod looks awsome

7minute

HSC
Episode description for next week's episode, 11.07 White Guy, Dark Hair

RAPE VICTIM TRIES RISKY PROCEDURE TO HELP POLICE -- Sam (Linda Cardellini) and Kovac (Goran Visjnic) treat a woman who was brutally beaten and raped and wants to help police although she can barely speak. Lewis (Sherry Stringfield) schedules a JCAHO emergency drill without telling the staff. Carter (Noah Wyle) and Abby (Maura Tierney) treat a girl complaining of kidney problems, which is just the beginning of her adventure. Laura Innes, Mekhi Phifer, Parminder Nagra and Shane West also star.

7minute

HSC
What ever happened to Coop (fellow second year resident of Morris)? He was confident, friendly, interested in Jing-Mei...? I just find it unbelievable that he'd disappear out of the ER but Morris would remain.

Incidentally, Morris actually appeared quite competent in 11.01 One For The Road, when he was examining Pratt. Slight turnaround on a doctor who, last season, sat in the toilets with a textbook on his lap getting advice from a friend/relative on the phone. I think it's because the writers realised that the character was just plain silly.

I'd like to see some modification in the character of Ray. Maybe where his confidence gets shaken because of a decision he makes... at the moment he's so cocky that I can't actually stand him.

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.08 A Shot In The Dark:

WHEN A POLICE OFFICER IS GUNNED DOWN BY FRIENDLY FIRE, HIS CHILD MUST MAKE LIFE- ALTERING DECISIONS -- When a police officer shot during a robbery is brought to the ER, Lewis (Sherry Stringfield), Neela (Parminder Nagra) and Ray (Shane West) stabilize him, but the injuries to his carotid artery leave him in a coma. His fifteen-year-old son must decide whether to authorize a risky operation which may save his life or leave him in the coma. Abby (Maura Tierney) tries to convince a girl with appendicitis to have surgery at County General, but her father wants her transferred to Mercy because his father died during surgery at General. Noah Wyle, Goran Visnjic, Mekhi Phifer, Linda Cardellini and Laura Innes also star.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
I'd like to see some modification in the character of Ray. Maybe where his confidence gets shaken because of a decision he makes... at the moment he's so cocky that I can't actually stand him.[/QUOTE]

i agree, he's so not what i would expect of a doctor as well. not that i'm saying there's any particular mould to fit, but he really needs to come down a peg.

7minute

HSC
Episode description for 11.09 'Twas The Night :

CHRISTMAS IN THE ER IS ALWAYS TOUGH - It's Christmas Eve, and the ER staff scrambles to leave for the holiday. Abby (Maura Tierney) receives a dialysis patient who is in critical condition, but she can't reach his physician because he doesn't want to be disturbed during the holidays. After much effort a distraught Chen (Ming-Na) finally finds someone to cover her shift so she can attend to her ailing father. Concerned for her, Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) stops by her house to find her struggling with her father's worsening health. Carter (Noah Wyle) and Wendall (Madchen Amick) grow closer and share an awkward kiss as they wish each other a Merry Christmas. Also starring Shane West, Linda Cardellini, Sherry Stringfield.

7minute

HSC
Newsflash: apparently NBC has renewed ER until 2007/08. Now it's a question of whether or not Channel 9 will keep showing it.

[Note to Channel 9 execs: I don't care if it's on at 11pm at night, JUST DON'T TAKE IT OFF THE AIR!!!!"]

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
they better keep it on !! and i'm sure they will........it still brings in some good ratings

Bobcat

HSC
yeh they should keep on with the show...it gets pretty damn good ratings for its timeslot.

7minute

HSC
Description for next week's episode 11.10 Skin . (I checked ninemsn's TV guide but Thurs 24th isn't up yet. I'm 99.99% positive that they'll show this episode...

ABBY IS KIDNAPPED BY GANG MEMBERS IN THE HOPES THAT SHE CAN SAVE ONE OF THEIR WOUNDED - As Abby (Maura Tierney) smokes in the ambulance bay, an SUV pulls in carrying a gunshot victim. When Abby runs to the car to help the patient, she's pulled inside at gunpoint and driven away. Ray (Shane West) begins treatment on a woman who soon requests a new doctor. At first Ray is offended, but then learns that there is more to the patient's story than meets the eye. Also starring Noah Wyle, Laura Innes, Sherry Stringfield, Linda Cardellini, Mekhi Phifer.
Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)