Erm... estimate your mark ... (1 Viewer)

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This part: I call bullshit.
Ruse had 5 MX1 state ranks out of the 12 and for MX2 they had 5 of the 10 so don't try talking your school up like they're the best.
Maybe he comes from Northern Territory =P

deceptionex

HSC
Just North Sydney BHS, where everyone has the same creative writing piece, and exactly same quotes and essay structure that doesn't answer the question.

D94

HSC
N/A
Quite challenging, and exam conditions didn't help. Maybe around 78-80/84.

Last edited:

_pizza

HSC
N/A
60-64/84. Tricky paper, and also had loud music playing downstairs for like 20 mins. Misadventure claim it is! Although with that mark it prob won't help, I got 41 on my report.

13abie

HSC
Just North Sydney BHS, where everyone has the same creative writing piece, and exactly same quotes and essay structure that doesn't answer the question.
LOL speak for yourself phaggot

purrito

HSC
Lost the last 5 marks because I ran out of time to do them and I know I could've done the second last question for sure T_T
And skipped the 1 marker POM is collinear questionsso I'm on 78/84 but after silly mistakes and stuff I'm hoping to still get 70+ ):

jamesfirst

HSC
48-55/84...

seriously, I got stuck at parametrics and started to panic. Skipped circle geo, the fked up graph with the circle, probability (I didn't even read the question) and many more!!!!!!!!

AND I GOT THE ARRANGEMENT QUESTION IN QUESTION 2 WRONG.

TheCardician

HSC
I'd probably get ~67/84. I was surprised, the exam seemed relatively easier than some of the past papers I had done, well that is for questions 1-5, and a bit of 6. My class thought the exam was pretty hard.

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping for at at least 82 more likely 83. Quitely Confident for this as well. Felt like there was a good difficulty and question 7 suited me very well love my binomials.
Glad i studied heaps of circle geo... cheering.
Bit disappointed though cause i think it was clustered at the top which will inhibit my state rank

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
I'm hoping for at at least 82 more likely 83. Quitely Confident for this as well. Felt like there was a good difficulty and question 7 suited me very well love my binomials.
Glad i studied heaps of circle geo... cheering.
Bit disappointed though cause i think it was clustered at the top which will inhibit my state rank
lol, I hope no one interferes with your state rank.

khfreakau

HSC
But most half the state ranking guys for Ext1 MM and Ext2 MM come from our school, (it's not ruse) and even if your decent in maths, and you get say 75-76/84 for our trials. This puts you at a rank of 40-50/120. Yeah I need less competition.
lol let's be reasonable, if you got anything below 83 for the nsb 2011 trial you probably shouldn't be going to the school. that was probably one of the easiest 3u trials i've done. same goes for 4u. also mate don't complain - i gotta compete with 166 for 3u and 99 for 4u, and at sydney boys it's more.

can someone pls inform me when the last time nsb state ranked mx1/mx2 was? i do not recall LOL.

re; thread: 82.

Last edited:

riots

HSC
N/A
lol let's be reasonable, if you got anything below 83 for the nsb 2011 trial you probably shouldn't be going to the school. that was probably one of the easiest 3u trials i've done...can someone pls inform me when the last time nsb state ranked mx1/mx2 was? i do not recall LOL.

re; thread: 82.
inafter khfreakau-style shutdown.

On topic: Absolute worst case scenario of 76.

Last edited:

2g1b

HSC
N/A
FUKKK looked at solutions and only got 69/84... god fukin damit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)