Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I just realised there have been 600+ posts in this topic.. we should've posted in a topic called "Accounting" or something less... biased!! jkjk~

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I think it is fair to say that EY is representive of anything accounting :cool:

know_it_all

seremify007 said:
I just realised there have been 600+ posts in this topic.. we should've posted in a topic called "Accounting" or something less... biased!! jkjk~
well all of us here (cept you from wat ive gathered) are starting at EY next year.. so like its called EY
:p

ishq

brown?
HSC
seremify007 said:
and the auditing too!... jkjk.

I actually quite liked BDO- they had really interesting challenges for their group interview.
Lets all build a tower out of straws and dicuss dancing, socks and vegetables :D
Wonderful group interview.

P.S - our tower was the tallest FREESTANDING.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
ishq said:
Lets all build a tower out of straws and dicuss dancing, socks and vegetables :D
Wonderful group interview.

P.S - our tower was the tallest FREESTANDING.
Ours was the tallest on our day (Group 5 IIRC)- but it was so ugly!.. I thought it was funny how some groups did intricate designs and cube shapes and what not... Were you on the Tuesday arvo? We had to do vegetables as well...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
>_> Can I ask what those things mean?

I specified for first preference Resource/Services/Govt and got that.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Well I suppose you could call them 'focus areas', they are the kinds of companies that we will associate with in our work. So for instance TCE/RCIP/EGM (acronym) is Technology, Communcations & Entertainment, Retail + Consumer + Industrial Products, and Entrepenurial Growth Markets. As a graduate, these are actually seperated into three different areas, I suppose they are put together because a) there would not be as many clients in these areas and b) to give trainees experience in various areas.

annie_sinc

HSC
hey, i just discovered this forum thing tonight, im a bit slow...
i got offered a traineeship with EY and PwC and i accepted Pwc... is there anyone else here who will be starting a traineeship with pwc next year??

know_it_all

annie_sinc said:
hey, i just discovered this forum thing tonight, im a bit slow...
i got offered a traineeship with EY and PwC and i accepted Pwc... is there anyone else here who will be starting a traineeship with pwc next year??
i got offered those two as well but chose ey...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
annie- yes. Quite a few people were offered PwC from my school (1 of them rejected I think)- I'm in FA. You?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)