Extension II English Submission 28/08/09 (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
The time has come for all us English nerds to submit our Major Works.
Mine has ended up being 38 pages, holy shite. I've just printed it out and it weighs a tonne, my ink cartridge is also nearly empty :(
GL peoplez and enjoy tomorrow after completing your first HSC unit.

p.s I know this isn't thread worthy but tis exciting, and all the current threads are ancient. :)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
handed my one in today and is it off and gone whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

agua.fuego

HSC
Mine's 47 pages.

I honestly can't believe I wrote that much!!!

But tomorrow morning I'm giving it to my teacher. It's going to be GONE!!!

accio.brain

HSC
The time has come for all us English nerds to submit our Major Works.
Mine has ended up being 38 pages, holy shite. I've just printed it out and it weighs a tonne, my ink cartridge is also nearly empty :(
GL peoplez and enjoy tomorrow after completing your first HSC unit.

p.s I know this isn't thread worthy but tis exciting, and all the current threads are ancient. :)
My story's 42 pgs including front page, Bibliography's about 9, RS is 6. I've probably killed a whole forest this year. Feel like I should be planting trees or something...

Ahh, I can't wait til tomorrow's over! After 8 months... So excited :D And nervous. For some reason. I haven't printed mine off yet... Still finalising layout and stuff, and my teacher decided only now to email me some editing stuff for my RS =.=

jess39

HSC
My story's 42 pgs including front page, Bibliography's about 9, RS is 6. I've probably killed a whole forest this year. Feel like I should be planting trees or something...
I know what you mean. The HSC is extremely non-eco-friendly.

Handed it all in!!!!!!! Yay. I want to go out and celebrate now.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Ahh this will be me next year.
I am slaving away on mine for ex1 at the moment.

Congratulations guys!
I bet it feels liberating.

Fenwickinho

HSC
I have ALOT of white space in my Major Work...

Short Story = 46 pages
Reflection Statement = 4 pages
Bibliography = 5 pages

kat.kazokas

HSC
47 pages is pretty impressive...
How do I go for an animation with 18 frames per second, over 500 graphics and over 20 scenes.
..Who needs to shower or eat ...or sleep...when you're doing the hsc?

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
My story was 36 pages, reflection statement 5 or something. I handed those in yesterday, my teacher insisted I didn't need to keep working on it because it was good despite my insistence that it was total crap. I'm still not happy with it at all. :/

I'm now frantically trying to get my journal up to date with this bibliography crap to hand in when I get to school. You guys aren't giving the bibliography in with the major work, are you? It says in the marker's comments they want it just in the journal...

Hopefully they won't even look at it. :/

accio.brain

HSC
FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED! =]
handed it all in this morning.
took ages to do all the labels...
feels so good =]]]

devinc

HSC
The environment will hate me. I printed mine (an entire 38 pages) several times to show the teacher. The other day i printed it out and got it bound, only to find that i got my student number and centre number wrong... had to reprint it again and get it bound >_>
I think i've killed several forests in the course of English Extension 2

jess39

HSC
I vote that, instead of this mass burning of Major Works that I've seen some people suggesting, all the Extension II kids get together and have a mass tree-planting day. To make up for the disgusting act of deforestation that is the Major Work. (y)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I vote that, instead of this mass burning of Major Works that I've seen some people suggesting, all the Extension II kids get together and have a mass tree-planting day. To make up for the disgusting act of deforestation that is the Major Work. (y)
actually that sounds like a good idea

xandersnape

HSC
in all seriousness that is a pretty good idea.

I want to convince my year to bring big spikes into school and put all our paper on them and make trees in the year 12 quad :p

you know like how you do it with reciepts.... except giant ones

xandersnape

HSC
in all seriousness that is a pretty good idea.

I want to convince my year to bring big spikes into school and put all our paper on them and make trees in the year 12 quad :p

you know like how you do it with reciepts.... except giant ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)