F*ck you Coles Myer (1 Viewer)

greekgun

HSC
Minai said:
If you had a choice between a 16 year old kid and a 24 year old uni student on summer holiday (same availability), who'd you choose?
I dont know about that. My coles tends to choose or call up alot of younger people for work because the wages are cheaper compared to those of someone older.

And i didnt find the coles myer interviewing process to bad. I went in for an individual interview (took about 5 mins), he just read my school report and looked at my passport and said, i will recieve an email with a link for some online training. Two days later i got an email with this link which had all this online training, and then i got a call 1 week later telling me to come in and watch videos and sign some stuff. After that they trained me on the registars and that was it. This whole process took me about 2 and a half weeks.

So i guess it depends on how lucky u are.

basil001

HSC
Well they keep knocking me back until i got my Advanced Defence Force Senior Firs Aid certificate (ADFSFAC). Hen they put me right through to a Supervisors roll and on great pay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)