F*ck you Coles Myer (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
then they should say there are no availabilities than reject us, making us feel like crap!

klh

HSC
well at least it wasnt anything against you personally, i cbf asking for them coz i reckoned my availaiblities at the store might not be avail.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Rayanaldo said:
I emailed the recruiter yesterday asking him for some feedback.

Today i got a reply and he said i didn't get the job due to my availability.
thank god, close thread :uhhuh:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Rayanaldo said:
I emailed the recruiter yesterday asking him for some feedback.

Today i got a reply and he said i didn't get the job due to my availability.
Thats the same reply I got! But I think it's total B.S because I had the weekends, Mondays, Thurs and Fridays. But I was really annoyed at how they kept me on the line for 2 months and at the end reject me because of my avaliability and it was the same avaliability I put down when I first applied.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
funky_a said:
Thats the same reply I got! But I think it's total B.S because I had the weekends, Mondays, Thurs and Fridays. But I was really annoyed at how they kept me on the line for 2 months and at the end reject me because of my avaliability and it was the same avaliability I put down when I first applied.
I know how you feel.

I put down Tuesday, Wednesday and the weekends as a casual.

malayansurf

HSC
talent pool is basically like, them saying they don't have any positions at the moment but they'll call you if they do.

i applied in december, went for an interview in february, went for another in march and i just started working at target last week. its decent i guess. i get paid shitloads more than what my friends do, 8.73 an hr and they get 6.36 so im not complaining. sure they screwed up abit with my application and everything but i got the job in the end so im not complaining.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I think the coles myer process is shit, i went for a job, and eventually was offered one, something like 6 months later, by which time i had another job. I don't see why you need to go through the whole process just for a casual job as checkout chick or storeperson...

heyhey!

HSC
N/A
hey guys if any of you are interested in a job that has good hours and pays pretty well, my aunty's after a receptionst for a doctors surgery (located in chesterhill)

if your good, their willin to pay.

PM for more info.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
I went for a Coles Myer group interview yesterday up here in Newcastle.. It was actually pretty alright.. not as bad as i thought it would be!.. They said that they would email us within a week to let us know whether we were successful or not... i doubt that'll happen that quickly! ... i love it how they say "then you will be placed in our 'talent pool'." how weird does that sound!! lol.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
nessie_lee said:
I went for a Coles Myer group interview yesterday up here in Newcastle.. It was actually pretty alright.. not as bad as i thought it would be!.. They said that they would email us within a week to let us know whether we were successful or not... i doubt that'll happen that quickly! ... i love it how they say "then you will be placed in our 'talent pool'." how weird does that sound!! lol.
ahh i see yuor up to the stage where u feel confident about the process. ill give you 3 weeks and yuoll be cursing coles myer

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
nessie_lee said:
probably! i just want to be a checkout chick so i can pay my rent!!
yes.. we all had hopes and dreams and thinking of coles myer giving us the income to realise those dreams, but they will be shatered. mahhahaha *insane laugh*

X

xeuyrawp

Trogie said:
Also, dont worry about it so much, there are heaps of other (and better) places to work.
Generally the better the place, the harder the interview.

Maybe the poster should be applying at maccas?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
mm.. i work at target and i got my job heaps easily. none of this group interview shit.

X

xeuyrawp

steph@nie said:
mm.. i work at target and i got my job heaps easily. none of this group interview shit.
Hmm, when I went about 2 years ago for an interview for a job at any of the CMG stores, I was in a big group interview as well.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Heh five years ago at a Coles supermarket I only had to 'pass' an aptitude test and be fortunate enough to have a referee willing to say that I was a decent bloke. I'm still there, though :(.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
Heh five years ago at a Coles supermarket I only had to 'pass' an aptitude test and be fortunate enough to have a referee willing to say that I was a decent bloke. I'm still there, though :(.
i remember 10 years ago , u walk into the managers office slam yuor fist on their desk and demand a job. these days is so much harder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)