F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

danielfrog

HSC
you's are all fucking losers. I just had this brilliant idea, how bout get a life. fucktarts every one of yous

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
danielfrog said:
you's are all fucking losers. I just had this brilliant idea, how bout get a life. fucktarts every one of yous
So are you anti-muslim or pro-freedom?

JB27990

HSC
I haven't been keeping track of this debate cos I only just found it and I can't be bothered reading 30 pages of it to see what its all about, but I'm guessing its about Camden ppl not wanting that Muslim school in Camden.

Well I don't blame them.

Firstly, the whole idea of the Muslim school is obviously to antagonise the traditional Australian population that resides in Camden. Camden has a reputation for being traditionalist and the Muslims obviously wanted to antagonise them. After all, there is no Muslim population in Camden are anywhere near it for that matter. So why build a damn school?

Secondly, we all have a right to have a say in who we want being part of our community. I'm sure we can all name a lot of different people/kinds of people who we wouldn't want to live with or near. It just so happens that the people of Camden don't want these people being in their community. There's nothing wrong with that.

Thirdly, if Muslims don't want to be rejected by other communities then why don't they start trying to fit in a little more and integrate. It might seem like a bit of a paradox in that I'm saying they should try to fit in, yet people are rejecting them and not giving them the chance, but its their own fault in the first place. The mono-cultural ghettos that they've established in Lakemba etc represent self-segregation and an unwillingness to integrate. Maybe if they'd made a bit more effort in the past, people wouldn't be so hard on them. So now I guess if they want to be accepted, they've got to start small and work their way up. Maybe make their children participate in sporting teams outside of Lakemba etc and work from their so that they get accepted in the community. Learning english (the official language of Australia) would also be a good idea. Also, a general willingness to cooperate in the community would be excellent. I know a policeman who works in Middle-Eastern Crime and says that these people simply don't participate. They hide and provide bogus alibis for murderers and rapists etc, simply because they share the same race/religion.

Well, Camden doesn't want these type of people in their community. I completely agree with them.

And finally, I don't see why the school had to be rejected on planning grounds. If it was rejected simply because they don't want a Muslim school, there's no problem with that. If the majority of Camden residents don't want it, then thats the way it goes. We are a democracy aren't we?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
JB27990 said:
Thirdly, if Muslims don't want to be rejected by other communities then why don't they start trying to fit in a little more and integrate.

Well, Camden doesn't want these type of people in their community. I completely agree with them.
k

neafoo

HSC
JB27990 said:
Secondly, we all have a right to have a say in who we want being part of our community.

Thirdly, if Muslims don't want to be rejected by other communities then why don't they start trying to fit in a little more and integrate.
The mono-cultural ghettos that they've established in Lakemba etc represent self-segregation and an unwillingness to integrate.
Contradiction and double standard. People in Camden can choose who they live with yet it's not okay for people in Lakemba to choose who they live with?

Edit... forgot to add a question mark

Last edited:

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
neafoo said:
Contradiction and double standard. People in Camden can choose who they live with yet it's not okay for people in Lakemba to choose who they live with.
How dare you tar everyone in Lakemba with the same brush!

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
JB27990 said:
I haven't been keeping track of this debate cos I only just found it and I can't be bothered reading 30 pages of it to see what its all about, but I'm guessing its about Camden ppl not wanting that Muslim school in Camden.

Well I don't blame them.
Oh ho. What a dumb shit you are. If you don't know much about wtf is going on, just how do you come to the conclusion that you have a you know whats happening? Instead of sitting back smug and assuming this or that about other people, how about confirming by either observing or asking questions and then come up with a conclusion?
Firstly, the whole idea of the Muslim school is obviously to antagonise the traditional Australian population that resides in Camden. Camden has a reputation for being traditionalist and the Muslims obviously wanted to antagonise them. After all, there is no Muslim population in Camden are anywhere near it for that matter. So why build a damn school?
please prove this antagonistic attitude put forward by the school developers that you speak of.
Secondly, we all have a right to have a say in who we want being part of our community. I'm sure we can all name a lot of different people/kinds of people who we wouldn't want to live with or near. It just so happens that the people of Camden don't want these people being in their community. There's nothing wrong with that.
The above is confirmation of idiocy. Nothing more, nothing less. Since you admit yourself that you know little about the topic at hand, there's no point in discussing this matter with you.
Thirdly, if Muslims don't want to be rejected by other communities then why don't they start trying to fit in a little more and integrate. It might seem like a bit of a paradox in that I'm saying they should try to fit in, yet people are rejecting them and not giving them the chance, but its their own fault in the first place. The mono-cultural ghettos that they've established in Lakemba etc represent self-segregation and an unwillingness to integrate. Maybe if they'd made a bit more effort in the past, people wouldn't be so hard on them. So now I guess if they want to be accepted, they've got to start small and work their way up. Maybe make their children participate in sporting teams outside of Lakemba etc and work from their so that they get accepted in the community. Learning english (the official language of Australia) would also be a good idea. Also, a general willingness to cooperate in the community would be excellent. I know a policeman who works in Middle-Eastern Crime and says that these people simply don't participate. They hide and provide bogus alibis for murderers and rapists etc, simply because they share the same race/religion.
agree

JB27990 said:

And finally, I don't see why the school had to be rejected on planning grounds. If it was rejected simply because they don't want a Muslim school, there's no problem with that. If the majority of Camden residents don't want it, then thats the way it goes. We are a democracy aren't we?
Do yourself a favour. FUCK OFF, while your at it, read a book. If someone is making a claim of being a land for the free and democracy rules and yet pass laws that are discriminatory or limit a particular segment's freedom, then my friend, that is not democracy nor freedom. that is discrimination.

Last edited:

JB27990

HSC
awwwwww. Poor Slickstar has no idea how to make an argument without paying someone out and using foul language.

You asked me for proof of the Muslim antagonistic attitude, yet I offered it to you as a theory to explain the absolute idiocy of building a 1000+ pupil school in an are with no Muslims. Just a theory. Yet if you want proof as to general Muslim antagonism , I suggest you read the Koran where it says quite explicitly and repeatedly that Islam seeks to spread across the world and rule over all other people and religions. That enough evidence for you?

Also, you claim that a democracy that hedges people's rights and freedoms can't be a democracy at all. Well, until 1975 Australia had in place a White Australia policy, is that to say that Gough Whitlam was the true founder of Australian democracy? And you will notice that limiting freedoms is central to the effecte running of a society. Read some Mary McAleese. Laws actually limit my freedom of speech in that I'm not allowed to racially abuse someone etc. Thats my freedom of speech limited. Also, you will notice that everything in society is based on discrimination. If a person wants to come to this country yet he has a strong criminal record, he won't be allowed it. Thats discrimination, I can name a million other instances if necessary. There will always be discrimination, it is necessary to society.

Finally, I never said I know nothing about this topic. I know quite a bit about the uproar about the Muslim school. All I said was that I haven't been following the debate on THIS forum but will just assume what its about. All I've done is offered my point of view. Thats all.

armedlebo

HSC
N/A
Oh yes dont u just love that? now your banned too
all u haters dont belong here let me ask u..what about the catholic, christian...jewish skools around? yet muslims dont have the right to have their own skool? i heard of a possible proposal of a xtian skool in camden and the residents have not complained..there is no need t be rascist u rednecks

Last edited:
HSC
armedlebo said:
Oh yes dont u just love that? now your banned too
all u haters dont belong here let me ask u..what about the catholic, christian...jewish skools around? yet muslims dont have the right to have their own skool? i heard of a possible proposal of a xtian skool in camden and the residents have not complained..there is no need t be rascist u rednecks

... Wait you just ripped on people for being 'racist' against other religions and then racially insulted someone for being Jewish in the next sentence.

What the fuck is wrong with you? That is the most glaring case of racism that has ever existed other than maybe saying 'don't be racist to niggers'.

Holy fuck.

born2b

HSC
lols camden is racist bogans...

and now some rich mosman discriminatory bogans....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_R6DfwqUSuY

PHP:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_R6DfwqUSuY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_R6DfwqUSuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
just listen to their bs lol..

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
god bless Australia. god bless tolerance. god bless freedom.

PS: only Christians god is allowed to bless.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
its those bloody fob muslims that came here years ago and make small communities with other muslims, and how they all hang together, not mixing with the wider community. If they befriended the locals in this country then most of the current problems wouldnt exist.

i absolutely hate it when i see other paki's at unsw who ONLY hang around paki's and dont integrate, i dont associate myself with them, i stay away from em, i got my own set of friends, white aussies, greeks, some asians (...thats about it)

Those original fob's didnt wanna integrate, so now in the present people dont want em to integrate, simply due to the representation of islam in the media (all this terrorist extremist shit going on) and because of lack of knowledge of the teachings leading to beliefs of false statements, eg convert or kill, all muzzies should suicide bomb infidels, women have no rights (all which are bullshit btw).

[EDIT: also, fark! what do u gotta do to get banned here!?]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)