F**k off were full (2 Viewers)

greekgun

HSC
Actually Muslims usually have A bathroom in some uni's for "wudu".
You wouldnt want people sticking their feet in a random uni bathroom would you?

Ive visited USYD, UWS, UTS, UNSW:

No Special Lunchrooms.

No outdoor Seating areas

A timetable has been changed so suit a muslim fasting in ramadan?

You are clearly an idiot.

The only "advantage" muslims get in uni's is a bathroom for wudu.

OMGGG THEY ARE TAKING OVER OUR UNI's IT STARTS WITH A BATHROOM BUT THEY ARE GANA WANT TO RENAME OUR UNI
Firstly learn to read, i said that most of this stuff are things that muslims and international muslim students are demanding. I said that the Muslims demanded the timetable to be changed to suit their fasting, not that they have changed it. U are clearly the idiot here, i am merely trying to discuss this issue, im not showing any favouritsm or anything like that, im just asking to hear some opinions the matter.

MUSLIM university students want lectures to be rescheduled to fit in with prayer timetables and separate male and female eating and recreational areas established on Australian campuses.
International Muslim students, predominantly from Saudi Arabia, have asked universities in Melbourne to change class times so they can attend congregational prayers. They also want a female-only area for Muslim students to eat and relax.
But at least one institution has rejected their demands, arguing that the university is secular and it does not want to set a precedent for requests granted in the name of religious beliefs.
La Trobe University International chief officer John Molony said several students had approached the Bundoora institution about rearranging class times to fit in with daily prayers.
Mr Molony said the university was attempting to "meet the needs" of an increasing number of Muslim international students, including doubling the size of the prayer room on campus.
La Trobe University International College director Martin Van Run said that although it was involved in discussions with the Muslim students who had made the requests, the university was not planning to change any timetables.
"That would seriously inconvenience other people at the college and it is not institutionally viable," he told The Australian. "We are a secular institution ... and we need to have a structured timetable."
Mr Van Run said that Saudi students were fully aware that the university was secular before coming to study there. "They know well in advance the class times," he said.
A spokesman for RMIT University would neither confirm nor deny reports that Muslim students had requested timetable changes.
One university source told The Australian that the requests by Muslim international students for timetable changes included a petition.
"Some of the students would prefer that lecture times were organised so it would be easy for them to attend prayers," he said. "But it wouldn't be a good precedent to set."
Islamic leaders yesterday backed the push by Muslim students to have their lectures arranged to accommodate prayer sessions, but said such a move would be essential only for congregational Friday prayers.
Female Muslim leader Aziza Abdel-Halim said yesterday it was a religious duty for those who followed Islam to preach with their fellow believers on Fridays.
But the former senior member of John Howard's Muslim reference board said there was nothing in Islam that indicated men and women be segregated when it came to educational activities.
"There's nothing in Islam that says there should be complete segregation, especially in educational institutions," said Sister Abdel-Halim.
She said afternoon prayers for Muslims - Zhohor, at 1.10pm, and Asr, at 4.50pm - could be performed until 10 minutes before the following daily prayer, so it was more appropriate to alter prayer times than lecture schedules.
"It's reasonable to ask for the lectures to be shifted around on Friday," Sister Abdel-Halim said. "But if it's going to cause havoc with the timetable, I don't think it's really feasible to ask forevery single prayer to be catered for."

tinfoilhat

HSC
you know i don't mind people being religious but sometimes their demands are a bit extreme... you can't accomodate everyone

КГБ

Banned
HSC
im a muslim

i want australia faciing the kaaba in saudi arabia

or else im going to chuck a BF

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
yld said:
1.True Islam claims to be God's final and last testament to the people after the previous testaments of Judaism and Christianity, and the Q'uran explicitly states this. However islam is also said to be the complete/last of gods testament therefore some bits Judaism and Christianity were changed/altered to change society e.g. alcohol.
Just becaus the commandments and morals of the lessons are ignored or ommitted, doesn't mean the stories are, hence my original point still stands that the only reason you don't eat pork is quite obviously because a 4,000 year old book told you a bad story about a pig.

2. i was told by my scripture christain teacher that the old testament was part of the christian faith; my apologies for that false claim. but i was taught wronge but the right person for the job, an actual christian
Scripture teachers are complete morons. Many would not even know the history of their own religion or that of any other religion. You don't need brains to be a scripture teacher, you just need blind faith.

3. i asked where did you get the story and never refered to our believes so please respect mine and not call them fanciful. treat people the way you want to be treated. i respect that you are atheist; plz respect that im a muslim.
How can I respect Muslims when they and the other Abrahamics are the root cause of most of the world's problems? I will respect your religion and your choice of it when your beliefs do not involve me in such a way and when you and all the other Muslims can learn to live in peace with the rest of the world. Same goes for Christianity and Judaism.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
its a good movie; sort of umm girli maybe thats why you dont like it. + edward cullen is hot
Islams aren't allowed to think about sex. You're lucky we're not in Gaza, otherwise you'd crucified, much like your beloved prophet Jesus.

Last edited:

piitb

HSC
i drew a cartoon of mohomahed sucking my dick and he loved it

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Firstly learn to read, i said that most of this stuff are things that muslims and international muslim students are demanding. I said that the Muslims demanded the timetable to be changed to suit their fasting, not that they have changed it. U are clearly the idiot here, i am merely trying to discuss this issue, im not showing any favouritsm or anything like that, im just asking to hear some opinions the matter.
OMG students are demanding something STOP THE PRESSES.

Nutjob Students can demand anything they want, Its not like they will ever actually get it.

Those students requests will be like ALL other requests they will be "carefully considered" and then "unfortunately rejected"

Basically every society at UNSW requests and demands stuff from the Uni,

If it were up to me i would put up a massive shelter over UNSW to block out the sun when it gets hot. I can demand whatever i like, its never gana happen.

Last edited:

piitb

HSC
the fucken muslim dogs want everything changed, they even wanted pork off the menu in the cafateria.

tinfoilhat

HSC
the fucken muslim dogs want everything changed, they even wanted pork off the menu in the cafateria.
because ordering something else that didn't have pork just isn't an option right

-_-

greekgun

HSC
OMG students are demanding something STOP THE PRESSES.

Nutjob Students can demand anything they want, Its not like they will ever actually get it.

Those students requests will be like ALL other requests they will be "carefully considered" and then "unfortunately rejected"

Basically every society at UNSW requests and demands stuff from the Uni,

If it were up to me i would put up a massive shelter over UNSW to block out the sun when it gets hot. I can demand whatever i like, its never gana happen.
OMFG Im not complaining that there demanding things, i dont give a shit, and i agree, Muslims, or any other group based on religion demanding things from uni is not different from any other "nutjob" demanging things. But im just asking do u think its fair? If i asked 'do u think its fair if some computer club at a uni demanded new computer lab funding when other clubs dont get funding is fair?' u wouldnt object at all. But when i ask about other groups such as a muslim group i get attacked by prats going "RACIST RACIST RACIST".

tinfoilhat

HSC
OMFG Im not complaining that there demanding things, i dont give a shit, and i agree, Muslims, or any other group based on religion demanding things from uni is not different from any other "nutjob" demanging things. But im just asking do u think its fair? If i asked 'do u think its fair if some computer club at a uni demanded new computer lab funding when other clubs dont get funding is fair?' u wouldnt object at all. But when i ask about other groups such as a muslim group i get attacked by prats going "RACIST RACIST RACIST".
but things like computer labs would benefit more people wouldn't it?

religious demands just arouse passions

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
If they did get their segregated areas then it wouldnt be fair, no.

But its not gana happen.

u wouldnt object at all. But when i ask about other groups such as a muslim group i get attacked by prats going "RACIST RACIST RACIST".
I agree here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)