F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
1. what do you watch when they get ready for prayers. dude i wasnt refering to showering yourself before prayer; but washing u r face, hands etc.
2. the old testament is of the christian faith; nothing 2do with the islam faith; and where on earth did you get this fanciful story from: the old testament? because it would not be valid in islam but in christianity.
3. fine we pray; what is to you. do we take your space at home to pray? our faith our excuses and our religion. we do what we do; you do what you do. if you dont follow it you dont understand. i follow islam, i understand how it benefits me personally and more importantly it makes the individual feel good about themselve; i speak with experience rather than from a fanciful world with fanciful stories and ideaology.
Islam.com - Wudhu

ps. Renal bicarbonate threshold in the pig was also higher than in those other species in that little or no bicarbonate appeared in the urine until the concentration of bicarbonate in the plasma exceeded 31—32 mmol/l. CHANGES IN BLOOD COMPOSITION AND IN URINARY MINERAL EXCRETION IN THE PIG IN RESPONSE TO ACUTE ACID-BASE DISTURBANCE -- Scott and Mcintosh 60 (2): 131 -- Experimental Physiology
More fail at bolded.
For starters, Islam claims to be God's final and last testament to the people after the previous testaments of Judaism and Christianity, and the Q'uran explicitly states this. Therefore, any text relating to their religions is also related to your own, and hence valid.
Secondly, the Old Testament is primarily used by Jews, not Christians.
Thirdly, I'm an atheist, so my world does not contain any "fanciful stories" or ideology and instead is mediated by cold, hard fact. As opposed to your own wolrd where there is a widespread belief that Muhammed flew on a horse to Jerusalem from his camp in Arabia for an overnight visit.
Lastly, just because you are an adherent to a religion does not mean that you have a monolpoly upon in-depth knowledge of said religion. In fact, statistically, it is far more likely that you don't know much more than the basics of your own religion, because you are likely to have simply adopted the same religion as your parents and know only of the customs and core beliefs through their teaching.

greekgun

HSC
Just wondering on some of your opinions on some certain matters (both from people who support muslims coming to this country and those who dont).

How do u guys feel when Muslims demand special benifits at uni's such as separate bathrooms, lunchrooms, messhalls, washrooms and outdoor seating areas when other religious dont get any special treatment like that at all. How do u guys feel when muslims demand that timetables be changed to suit them because they need days off, or periods of time off because of Rammadam. Do u guys think its fair that they recieve all these things when other religons attending the same uni's dont - even though they pay the same fee's (excluding international students).

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Just wondering on some of your opinions on some certain matters (both from people who support muslims coming to this country and those who dont).

How do u guys feel when Muslims get special benifits at uni's such as separate bathrooms, lunchrooms, messhalls, washrooms and outdoor seating areas when other religious dont get any special treatment like that at all. How do u guys feel when muslims demand that timetables be changed to suit them because they need days off, or periods of time off because of Rammadam. Do u guys think its fair that they recieve all these things when other religons attending the same uni's dont - even though they pay the same fee's (excluding international students).

Dont do uni so i wouldnt know.

I dislike the muslim pircks at school though. They act tough because they have around 20 cousins in thier grade alone, and when you stand up to them, its like a gang bang with metal poles.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

I dislike the muslim pircks at school though. They act tough because they have around 20 cousins in thier grade alone, and when you stand up to them, its like a gang bang with metal poles.
lebs?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Dunno, the cock heads who roam the school wearing fanny packs and adidas caps looking for a fight.

Now there are lads, white people who act liek them so they dont get bashed o_O

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Dunno, the cock heads who roam the school wearing fanny packs and adidas caps looking for a fight.

Now there are lads, white people who act liek them so they dont get bashed o_O
you from sydney?

lebs

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You go to a shit school.

It was decent until one of the "lebs" attacked a y7 girl, our school went into lockdown for that one. Then about 20 jumped a yr 10 kid after he wanted to find out what happened to his sister and put him in hospital.

Recently one of the bastardas tried to start a fight with a black kid, that didnt lst long though, black kid won.

BTW west sydney.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i went to a school in western sydney.

it was a pretty shit school though.

all the lebs dropped out in yr 10.

yr 11 and 12 = whites, asians and curries

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Majority of our asians and curries ran to maq fields high, our lebs dropped out.

Still have the younger wankers hanging around though.

TruthSeeker

HSC

How do u guys feel when Muslims get special benifits at uni's such as separate bathrooms, lunchrooms, messhalls, washrooms and outdoor seating areas when other religious dont get any special treatment like that at all. How do u guys feel when muslims demand that timetables be changed to suit them because they need days off, or periods of time off because of Rammadam. Do u guys think its fair that they recieve all these things when other religons attending the same uni's dont - even though they pay the same fee's (excluding international students).
Since when. My brother has been going to UNI for 4 years at UNSW and has never seen this all they have is a bathroom for washing before prayer. My sis goes to Sydney and the same applies there. There are no special privileges for muslims at uni besides that.

TruthSeeker

HSC

What makes them muslim. By your description that sounds like Lebs. Most muslims go to Malek Fahd islamic school and are ranked 10th in the state. BTW most Lebs are 60% christian in Australia and 40% muslim. So you just think all Arabs are muslims well your very wrong. A lot of people confuse assyrians for Arabs as well.

Edu.kid

HSC
Thats true a lot of people confuse Assyrians for Arabs. Whilst i do admit their are a lot of dumb egotistical macho bro speaking Arabs out their, there is equally a good amount of disciplined, quiet and hard working ones as well which don't stand out like the ones that act "hard".

Nivi7

HSC

why aren't curries considered 2 be asian??? it's as if curries are from a different planet or sumfing, but it's nice 2 see that we haven't been trashed abt as much.

I'm kinda neutral to the whole thing, but, maybe people are afraid that there will be public protests if Islamic people are not given special treatment, since, they're insanely proud of their religion. They'd probably start arguing that Australia is a multicultural country and if Christmas and Easter are public holidays for the sake of Christianity, then Muslims should be given special treatment for Eid/Rammadam.

then again, it's not only islamic people who are given special treatment.

During our trials, my jewish friend had some sort of a religious festival and she was exempted from doing her hsc french speaking exam on that particular day because she had to go 2 the synagogue. On another occassion, Eid fell right in the middle of the hsc assessments and all the Islamic girls were allowed 2 get their maths exams postponed until after Eid.

But the thing is, Diwali was on the same day as Eid that year...I didn't see any Hindu girls get an exemption just because they had to pray at the temple, visit relos and eat food all day...

Last edited:

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
1. muslims pray 5 times a day; its not only to pray to god but it has its benefits such as hygiene (a muslim has 2 clean themselves before prayer); exercise in the form of movement (in one of the positions during prayer most of the body's muscles are at work) and lastly it gives you piece of mind away from stress its just you and your god.
2. we dont eat pork because pigs eat their own shit, roll in mud and a large percentage of their blood is urine
3. im a muslim and i dont know any muslim who steals cars and resells them; you are hanging with the wrong crowd kid.
lol, fucking lolling hard at that

КГБ

Banned
HSC
how do u guys feel when muslims get special benifits at uni's such as separate bathrooms, lunchrooms, messhalls, washrooms and outdoor seating areas when other religious dont get any special treatment like that at all. How do u guys feel when muslims demand that timetables be changed to suit them because they need days off, or periods of time off because of rammadam. Do u guys think its fair that they recieve all these things when other religons attending the same uni's dont - even though they pay the same fee's (excluding international students).
lol. Omfg uts has special bathrooms for muslim!!! Omfg. Home grown terrorist!!!

HSC

Dont blame it on muslims mate, if some losers in your school act tough and look like they are from the middle east doesn't mean their muslim, most fukn lebbos are Christians anyway. And i know exactly what you mean when they come at you with all their cousins and shit their just cowards, but then again aussi lads are fuking cowards to.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Thats true a lot of people confuse Assyrians for Arabs. Whilst i do admit their are a lot of dumb egotistical macho bro speaking Arabs out their, there is equally a good amount of disciplined, quiet and hard working ones as well which don't stand out like the ones that act "hard".
actually assyrians, egyptians, etc. are all really just arabs, like there's no real way to distinguish other than what they choose to call themselves

wouldn't wanna tell them to their face though, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)