Fallen in love with a friend? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Are you trying to be funny?
*Love-2-Hate-U* is an attention seeking troll ..

http://community.boredofstudies.org...-i-am-doing-wearing-today/10.html#post2481580
http://community.boredofstudies.org...115564/i-have-weird-friend/2.html#post2481577
http://community.boredofstudies.org...ate/117778/how-sc-calculated.html#post2481573
http://community.boredofstudies.org/293/love-relationships/117498/sex-sin/7.html#post2481517

If you cannot be bothered to click ...

*Love-2-Hate-U* said:
I'm lyk having sex lyk right now. kekekek
*Love-2-Hate-U* said:
Hello, I'm a newbie.

would you like to be my friend?
And we have a wonderful response of ...

Born Dancer said:
and

brogan77 said:
kekekekeke, send me nekkid pics and i'll think about it.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
f3nr15 said:
and if you searched my posts you would see i have very little tolerance of trolls. hence the reason for my bluntness :/

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Born Dancer said:
and if you searched my posts you would see i have very little tolerance of trolls. hence the reason for my bluntness :/
lol I didn't expect you to come here so fast ... It is very rare to see trolls like "*Love-2-Hate-U*" around this forum ..

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
*Love-2-Hate-U* said:
and why would that be "rare", darling?
Because the members of this forum yields many members of higher intelligence and academic capability, madam ...

Simple version:

This forum only has smart people and we don't see kids like you here, fool ...

Sooooo...

you are so cool, die k ?

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
f3nr15 said:
lol I didn't expect you to come here so fast ... It is very rare to see trolls like "*Love-2-Hate-U*" around this forum ..
well i didnt post intentionally as a retort to love2blahblah
ps whats the bet its unique princess

HSC
darling, I lost my brain when I saw you. it was love at first sight.

and Lauren, how could I be her when she's a troll herself?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
*Love-2-Hate-U* said:
darling, I lost my brain when I saw you. it was love at first sight.

and Lauren, how could I be her when she's a troll herself?
bah

hm
i still say unique princess.
or secret.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Once, a very close friend of mine liked me. When I found out, I felt awkward towards it and started avoiding him and treating him "bad" (not bad as in swearing, discrimination, making fun, bullying but as in....neglectful, doing my best to show him I will never like him). Later, I find myself liking him. Maybe that's because he was so nice to me, maybe I was touched by his caring personality, maybe I am used to feeling that he is around even when I cannot see him. I regretted so much for not cherishing him, now I know that he does not like me anymore. So an advice for people who are really "cruel" in rejecting those who like them, please do not think that it is absolutely impossible to fall for that person because one day you might, and at that very moment, you will realise that he has moved on and hope for something that has already happened in the past.

vorahk

HSC
fly.away.fairy said:
Latley, i have fallen in love with my guy best friend. We spend alot of time together, and talk HEAPS.
He used to like me at some point last year but i was too stupid to tell him that i only saw him as a friend. It put quite alot of akwardness on our relationship but now we are back to the fantastic friendship we have before. And only now have i realised how much i DO like him. I know..stupid me...
The thing is he wants to ask this girl in year 8 out!! And hes in year 11. She jsut turned 13..but he seems to like her very much..however sometimes he is confused on his feelings so i find myself thinking that i mgiht still have a chance. He has come very close to asking her out..but still hasnt made the step. Should i tell him how i feel before all is lost? Or should i keep it to myself and try to forget it and jsut be happy with the friendship we have now???
he might be using htis year 8 girl to lure you to tell him that you actullay like him and all.

thats always one possibility, i may be wrong as i dont know the details and all.

but then again, if hes not, then he probably doesnt see you that way, kinda like him asking you out, but you declined, bla bla bla, but this time in reverse lol.

if that does happen he might really dig this year 8 chick. omfg, i jsut realised it worked out for you, and since i wrote so much im gonna post anyway.

Redgoddess

HSC
hahah, smooth vorahk... falling for friends sucks majorly. I had a friend fall for me recently and I had to reject him cos i love him as a friend but there was really nothing else there for me in terms of attraction, but we're still good, which is awesome. On the downside...I've developed a crush on my best friend which is really shit cos it will never ever go anywhere (she's a straight girl...) but I guess at least i dont have to deal with the "should i or shouldnt i do something about this" stuff... i just have to wait until it goes away. any ideas on how to speed that up people? *sigh* goddamn her being so hot and genuinely nice and caring and funny >_<

sja

dingleberry
HSC
i had a friend fall for me once, and it was really not pretty. i ejaculated in her eye.:bomb:

Dr_Doom

HSC
tlodg said:
Once, a very close friend of mine liked me. When I found out, I felt awkward towards it and started avoiding him and treating him "bad" (not bad as in swearing, discrimination, making fun, bullying but as in....neglectful, doing my best to show him I will never like him). Later, I find myself liking him. Maybe that's because he was so nice to me, maybe I was touched by his caring personality, maybe I am used to feeling that he is around even when I cannot see him. I regretted so much for not cherishing him, now I know that he does not like me anymore. So an advice for people who are really "cruel" in rejecting those who like them, please do not think that it is absolutely impossible to fall for that person because one day you might, and at that very moment, you will realise that he has moved on and hope for something that has already happened in the past.
That's happened to me twice :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)