Fallen in love with a friend? (1 Viewer)

celene123

HSC
you gotta ask yourself, what good would come out of you being a couple, i mean if you break up, then you might lose the friendship, what would mean more his friendship or something more. as for the year 8 girl....well....it wont happen, tell him you think its not wise and he'll make the right decision, if he doesnt then he's an idiot.
bit complicated if i do say so myself. :confused:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Redgoddess said:
hahah, smooth vorahk... falling for friends sucks majorly. I had a friend fall for me recently and I had to reject him cos i love him as a friend but there was really nothing else there for me in terms of attraction, but we're still good, which is awesome. On the downside...I've developed a crush on my best friend which is really shit cos it will never ever go anywhere (she's a straight girl...) but I guess at least i dont have to deal with the "should i or shouldnt i do something about this" stuff... i just have to wait until it goes away. any ideas on how to speed that up people? *sigh* goddamn her being so hot and genuinely nice and caring and funny >_<
hehehe bi/bi-curious...

cool :p

lengy

HSC
Liked a close friend, told them. Still friends, though she wasn't interested, I'm still somewhat interested in her. Can't decide whether to change her mind or not, whether it is worth it.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
lengy said:
Liked a close friend, told them. Still friends, though she wasn't interested, I'm still somewhat interested in her. Can't decide whether to change her mind or not, whether it is worth it.
is it the classy girl you were talking about in the other thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)