Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING] (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.

John and Jenny Deaves of Mount Gambier reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

What do you think about this? Tell us below.

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appeared fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A US psychologist told 60 Minutes the Deaves's relationship was an example of "Genetic Sexual Attraction".

He said the phenomenon was not rare, and society would be suprised at how prevalent it was.

The Deaves's relationship is deemed by Australian authorities as incestuous and therefore illegal.

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple was being monitored".

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23494953-2,00.html

ZomG incestness.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."
He's the seediest looking cunt I've ever seen. Hardcore pedo. How could anyone dig that?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Fuck that kid is going to be messed up. Big time.

Gaol the pedo.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Imagine what their family tree would look like now...

Thats sooo wrong. Can they be charged or something?

jb2007

HSC
oh my goodness I just watched this, it's sick. They seriously must have some sort of mental problem because don't you think that any reasonable person would not let the relationship go that far?

I feel sorry for the baby, they say that they aren't hurting anyone. Well, I think that they've caused detriment to their child significantly!

They apparently were charged with incest and are on a 2 year good behaviour bond?!! What the? They must refraind now from having sex, that's their only punishment.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
They put up a pretty good argument though

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."
P.s 'that shit is whack'

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Everyone who has a sister picture that with your dad hahahaha.
That's fucked up

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm surprised that they were even willing to speak to the media.

I mean... really.

This is all sorts of crazy.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
yeah, not only do they know they have serious issues, now the whole world (or nation) know's they have issues.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Incest couple had another child

A South Australian woman who has an infant daughter after having sex with her father gave birth to another of his children seven years ago.

The child was conceived in Rockhampton, Queensland, but died a few days after birth because of a congenital heart disease, according to court records.

Jennifer Anne Deaves, 39, and John Earnest Deaves, 61, each pleaded guilty in the South Australian District Court on March 20 to two counts of performing an act of incest with the other.

Sentencing transcripts reveal that their daughter, Celeste, and Ms Deaves's two other children from a previous marriage were taken into care by South Australia's Department for Families and Communitiesbut had since been returned.

South Australian District Court judge Steven Millsteed took into account the pair's early guilty pleas and the "consensual nature of your relationship" and recorded a single conviction for each of them.

They were released on a $500 good behaviour bond.

[boring details taken out. click link for full article]

Judge Millsteed said the offences were "atypical" cases of incest.

"This is not a case where a father has violated his daughter and used his position of authority to take advantage of her powerlessness," he said.

"Rather, this is a case of a mutually consensual union, formed by adults, who had previously had little contact.

"However, the offence of incest exists not merely to protect children from sexual abuse. In my view, other relevant factors include the need to prevent the high risk of congenital defects of children born of incestuous relationships and to prevent children, who are brought up in a family unit founded on an incestuous relationship, suffering psychological harm and social stigmatisation. Those factors assume significance in this case."

Judge Millsteed acknowledged that as a condition of bail, Mr Deaves was banned from contacting Ms Deaves or her children but "this order has exacerbated your depression and caused you to attempt suicide on two occasions".

"I will not make it a condition of bond that you not see each other. In my view such a condition would be unfair," Judge Millsteed said.

The pair were banned from sexual contact with each other as part of their bond.
Not sure how they'll enforce that last bit hey.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Did Iron and I just put the same sort of information up at the same time?

universe imploding stuff once again!

Foxodi

HSC
So the daughter's sister is her mother...
I wonder if she'll get on the act and have threesome :O
Bad people!

michael1990

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
the daughter was 31 at the time.
so that makes it alright?

ITS BEYOND DISGUSTING!

its terrible.

He should be jailed and should have sex with a male. Even thats better than your OWN daughter.

TERRIBLE

Muz4PM

HSC
We have a 'man' having a baby, we have incestuous couples. I shudder to think of what will happen next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)