Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

anna's ghost

one of my teachers is actually a big pixies fan and says "it's educational!" quite often
err yeah :p

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
it's not a saying, but one of my teachers pretends to be a dog every period by 'woofing' and panting

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Yeah... that's creepy. I'd be worried...

I heard one of my teachers say to a girl the other day that if she didn't pick up the rubbish she'd 'bite her ankles'. I though it was pretty funny.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
my calculus lecturer says "true" in every sentence. "do you get what im saying, true?" "1+1 = 2, true?". "could you stop talking up the back, true" etc....

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
if you used to say something wrong in class, my science teacher used to say "You Bloody Ignoramus" or "You Are A Waste Of Space"

and business studies teacher kept saying "i've given up on you"

Annababanana

HSC
N/A
My physics teacher for years 11 and 12 uses the best sayings - although they are so lame - the lessons were hilarious.

"Hold the phone" - when someone else wants to talk"
"Knowledge is power"
"Who wants to die today" when using one of us in a fatal physics example".

And there were so many more but I cant remember them. (Oh... the good old days!)

My history teacher also used to say 'ok' after every sentence. over 200 times a lesson (50 mins)

My commerce teacher used to call everyone 'little terrorists' or 'turtles' (even before sept 11). And still does! (She's a great teacher though)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Annababanana
My physics teacher for years 11 and 12 uses the best sayings - although they are so lame - the lessons were hilarious.

"Hold the phone" - when someone else wants to talk"
"Knowledge is power"
"Who wants to die today" when using one of us in a fatal physics example".

And there were so many more but I cant remember them. (Oh... the good old days!)

My history teacher also used to say 'ok' after every sentence. over 200 times a lesson (50 mins)

My commerce teacher used to call everyone 'little terrorists' or 'turtles' (even before sept 11). And still does! (She's a great teacher though)
i have a teacher that does the whole knowledge is power thing

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
our commerce teacher used to say "shut up or ill murder" and things like "do you want to live? then shut up" and other murderous things.

our science teacher was hilarious. he had a thick aussie accent and used to call everyone boy since he didnt bother learning our names. and hed always say "i dont wanna sound like a broken record."

Leap

free falling
HSC
I had this one english teacher a couple of years ago who used to always complain about people going to the bathroom during class and he always said stuff like,
"You need to go again? I must really give you the shits"

and there was a guy in the class whose last name was Bates and the teacher always called him Master Bates (masturbates).

I had another English teacher who used to say please all the time but she pronounced it plessssss, "Homework plesssssss" "Quiet plesssss"

And there was this one teacher who called all the girls Fairy Bell and all the boys Bozo.

Then I had a roll call teacher who always said every morning as we were walking out the door to class,
"Learn lots, be a sponge!"

My geography teacher in year 9 always used to say, "Walk like educated Australians"

Last edited:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i have a teacher who BABIES us
e.g we are in class and she will be like do we have any clever cookies today? ( and she will be dead serious)
and then she will be like amn i told you a fibbie, let me fix it up
it is hilarious

HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
^^^ explain plz! i dont get it!!@
think of it this way...

you have lived in a cave your whole life..you know everything that's in the cave, it's structure..etc

but once you take a step outside, you see the sky, animals, plants in which you had no clue they existed. now you know less because you KNOW that is MORE to know...if that makes sense...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)