Feelings towards year 12 (1 Viewer)

aimzlouise

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Feelings towards year 12

just a question to tommykins how can you be guaranteed with a 90+ UAI

i'm really nervous about my HSC next year, im already stressed now because i know i'll have to work hard to get a 90+ UAI. I'm oging to be freaking out by the end

i do chemistry, maths 2 unit, english adv. french cont. pdhpe, biology

bored of sc

HSC
It will be more stressful considering everthing counts and you wanna get a good average by keeping consistent and we will have to start doing work in english :eek: !

karatekid72

woot freedom
HSC
shimmer205 said:
Hey all, as we all head for the inevitable stress and workload of next year, I was wondering how everyone was feeling about finally reaching year 12 (soon). I personally am very excited and can't wait, because I'll be doing the ext courses I want to, and get 18 frees a fortnight (woot!)
However, some people I know are ready to head back to kindergarten to escape the horrors of year 12.

What about you guys? Scared? Excited? Why??

how many extension courses are you doing?? - cause i'm sorry but most of those frees you're either gonna be sleeping or working...use them wisely =]

Year 11 i thought was the worst year of my life - then i tried all the de-stress thingamagigs and i was fine - year 12 just put you're head down but also keep time to have fun - clears the head...

shaon0

HSC
shit scared of yr 12...if i get top 3 in every subject by the end of yr 11 the i'll be pumped because i'll know that i can come first in everything then if i study hard enough that is.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Feelings towards year 12

shaon0 said:
shit scared of yr 12...if i get top 3 in every subject by the end of yr 11 the i'll be pumped because i'll know that i can come first in everything then if i study hard enough that is.
Never use this as an indicator.

My mate came top 10 in every subject in year 11, people start trying in year 12, now he's like top 40

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Feelings towards year 12

tommykins said:
Never use this as an indicator.

My mate came top 10 in every subject in year 11, people start trying in year 12, now he's like top 40
Yeah, but it should still count for abit shouldn't it? :uhoh:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Feelings towards year 12

Continuum said:
Yeah, but it should still count for abit shouldn't it? :uhoh:
Sorry to burst your bubble mate, from personal experience I don't believe it's so.

Consider my rankings, i was bottom 20% for everything in prelim, now after trying, i'm top 20%.

the "smart" kids that try in year 11 tend to drop down when they're in year 12, as people that are naturally smart actually start trying

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
i think im just pretty much packin my pants......
not looking forward to it at all.....
rather not do it......

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I think year 12 is better then year 11 it is more work however dont stress you will be fine

HSC

I'm scared.

But kinda excited.

bawd

HSC
jellybelly59 said:
just freaked out >.<" bloody 08ers keep saying it's worse then yr 11 and yr 11 = yucky already LOL
People tell me that Year 12 is better than 11 as it's spread across a larger time frame, so there is time to wind down. But I guess it's a matter of principle and opinion.

Well, I'm excited, but at the same time quite nervous. Looking forward to the 3/4 month break at the end of it I suppose?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A

dont be it will be the best year of ur life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)