Filing a complaint to the BOS (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by del
the discrimination stuff is in IT its in I'm pretty sure the 'Work Effectively In An IT Environment' module

also remember with VET courses the stuff you learnt in Year 11 is assessable

Edit: http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/info_tech/core/work/icaittw001b/Main_work_effectively.html

yeah i knew that

but actually the point is

teacher is providing with insufficient notes

and jumping from bits and pieces

and he kinda just follows off the charles sturt summary notes

yeah i know about discrimination and everything

but direct and indirect discrimination? :S

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
your not seeing the picture!
everyone is tryin to tell you something but your not with us when we are telling you something because you are still waiting for the response you want to hear

i suggest you read this entire thread again!

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have this really crap physics teacher this year who does every 4th dot point in the syllubus. how do i know this? BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE SYLLUBUS BY MYSELF!!!!!!
you cannot except teachers to do everything for you as i have said before
also you should have questioned the teacher BEFORE your trials about what's gonna be on it. most likely, i assume, your teacher did tell you but you never listened because at the very moment on this forum you are givin us the exact same picture beacuse you are NOT reading between the lines and still want your own way! WHICH IS WRONG!!!!

sorry for been so blunt but you got to wake up

Rahul

Dead Member
everyone will be affected by ur teacher at ur school equally, so it shouldn't effect the ranks rite....unless, some students took it upon themselves to study on their own, which is what u should have done.

surely u didnt realise that u were behind or hadnt covered all modules a day before the exams, it IS u responsibility to be well prepared.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
everyone will be affected by ur teacher at ur school equally, so it shouldn't effect the ranks rite....unless, some students took it upon themselves to study on their own, which is what u should have done.

surely u didnt realise that u were behind or hadnt covered all modules a day before the exams, it IS u responsibility to be well prepared.
ummm its only our class who didnt get taught sum aspects

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by redslert
your not seeing the picture!
everyone is tryin to tell you something but your not with us when we are telling you something because you are still waiting for the response you want to hear

i suggest you read this entire thread again!

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have this really crap physics teacher this year who does every 4th dot point in the syllubus. how do i know this? BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE SYLLUBUS BY MYSELF!!!!!!
you cannot except teachers to do everything for you as i have said before
also you should have questioned the teacher BEFORE your trials about what's gonna be on it. most likely, i assume, your teacher did tell you but you never listened because at the very moment on this forum you are givin us the exact same picture beacuse you are NOT reading between the lines and still want your own way! WHICH IS WRONG!!!!

sorry for been so blunt but you got to wake up
excuse me?

i do listen

dont assume

he doesnt teach at all and is shit

he tells us to ask other classmates

and no one else knows

well helllo??.,..

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
im sorry but your changin the story now and tryin to get people's sympathy which dont worry i will give u none....

Originally posted by Winston
he doesnt teach at all and is shit
before you were saying he didnt teach enough, BUT did teach some of the stuff
now your saying he didnt do anything.....
sorry but no, it obvious that your manipulating the story for sympathy

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by redslert
im sorry but your changin the story now and tryin to get people's sympathy which dont worry i will give u none....

before you were saying he didnt teach enough, BUT did teach some of the stuff
now your saying he didnt do anything.....
sorry but no, it obvious that your manipulating the story for sympathy
i fink ur taking words literally

wen i say he doesnt teach at all

its as in

he teaches certain aspects here and there and its very vague

so i do consider it to be nothing taught at all

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
LOOK I WASN';T GONNA SWEAR BUT YOU BUG THE SHIT OUT OF ME READING THROUGH YOUR FIRST FEW POSTS

IS NOT LIKE EVERONE HERE KILLED THEIR TRIALS, IS ONLY 1 TRIAL WHO GIVES A DAMN FUCK.. NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU WHO WILL CARE IF YOU DIE OR KILL YOURSELF OR FUCKEN GET CHOPPED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

BOS WILL JUST LAUGH AT YOU.. YOUR TEACHERS WILL SIMPLY GIVE YOU THE EXPRESSION TO FUCK OFF "DUMBNUT" THEY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER THAN YOUR LAME ASS DUMB FOOL

NOW FUCK OFF, AND GO WHINGE TO YOUR PARENTS OR SUMFING ALRITE?

WHAT RESPONSE DO YOU WANT TO HEAR? TELL US

DID YOU JUST REALISE SOCIETY IS UNFAIR? WHEN DID YOU FIGURE? YOU MUST BE PRETTY SLOW TO FIGURE THAT OUT WHEN YOUR IN YR 12.. FOOL NO WONDER YOU FUCKED UP UR IT BULLSHIT

ONE MORE THING:

SUCK SHIT THAT YOU FUCKED IT DUMB NUT

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
i hope you fucked up all the remaining trial exams

dumb fucks like you deserve it too

DONT WHINGE IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
WAS I TOO HARD HARSH, SORRY IF I WAS

but i meant it directly to HIM/HER .. if shes hot i will delete my words BUT IF HIS A HIM.... go jump off the bridge u dont deserve to be a guy...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
WAS I TOO HARD HARSH, SORRY IF I WAS

but i meant it directly to HIM/HER .. if shes hot i will delete my words BUT IF HIS A HIM.... go jump off the bridge u dont deserve to be a guy...
go fuck urself dickhead

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
i was talking the facts cant accept the truth?

fine then, ... keep that attitude and you wont live successfully like many of us here

smart people, moves on, they look to the future,

not the PAST DUMB NUT, IM JUST HYPED BECAUSE JUST 1 EXAM MAKES YOU THIS WORRIED GEEEEEEEZZZZZ

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
i was talking the facts cant accept the truth?

fine then, ... keep that attitude and you wont live successfully like many of us here

smart people, moves on, they look to the future,

not the PAST DUMB NUT, IM JUST HYPED BECAUSE JUST 1 EXAM MAKES YOU THIS WORRIED GEEEEEEEZZZZZ
i have 11 units

so it has to count
sorry im toooo smart

pffftt

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
no, i classified you as "DUMBNUT" does that sound as "SMART" to you? .. you CANT READ CAN YOU?

i said "smart people, moves on, they look to the future"

i can see you aren't moving on, because your here crying over your IT trials

your a stress reliver, im spilling my stress all over you thanx dude/gurl please come next sunday to so i can spill my stress over you again...

11 units is not bad, i do 10 units

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
i fink ur taking words literally
wen i say he doesnt teach at all
its as in
he teaches certain aspects here and there and its very vague
so i do consider it to be nothing taught at all
im sorry but as LaZy_KoReAn has said the more i read your stuff the more irritated i get and the more i wanna tell you off becauase in your last post you basically sumed up what kind of student you are...

what you are saying is that in around 13yrs of education you have yet to grasp the concept of learning. it's just sad
as i said before, you will not be or expect to be spoon feed information in year 12 because there is too much to do in too little time... also teachers will only teach some stuff, the rest is called homework and study were you learn the rest

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
anywayz i aint gonna reply to ANY OF YOUR POSTS ...

last thing "THINK OF THE FUTURE, NOT THE PAST" thats my motto... cya loser

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Re: Winston's original post, and corrections of other replies.

Erhm, most of the replies here are either wrong or misleading.

Your original post is correct, Winston - that's the chain of command you should follow.

If your teacher isn't doing their job, and a principal's review fails, you appeal to the Board - surely this is logical.

As authority, I quote from the following page on the Board's website:

<hr>http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/newhsc_assessment.html

<code><font size=2><b>Other Procedural Requirements</b>

The following list will help schools to check that they are meeting Board requirements for HSC internal assessment.

The school has procedures to:
...<ul><li>inform students about their entitlements to school reviews and appeals to the Board
<li>conduct school reviews of assessments when requested by students in accordance with Board procedures as outlined in the ACE Manual
<li>ensure that students are aware of the procedures the school has established for issuing the student assessment advice notices produced by the Board.</ul>If these procedures are in place and working well there is no need for adjustments. If adjustments to assessment procedures are needed, the following Board documents will be useful:

<i>HSC Assessment: A Guide to Developing Procedures in Schools (1996)

Preliminary and HSC Assessment under Pathways (1995)</i>

Further advice is available from the Board of Studies Liaison Officer for your school.
...</font></code><hr>
I'm not sure why so many people have been misinformed.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Winston, I know exactly what you're going through. I have an IPT teacher that doesn't know the difference between a scanner and a printer. His idea of teaching is to hand out a dotpoint every lesson and assign us to computers to "surf the net" for the answers.
We've told the head teacher, we've gone to the principal, and it has done nothing. It certainly is unfair when students have to be their own teacher, and have no-one to ask for help, but if you're really worried about it and have had no assistance from the head teacher or the principal, then I think there'd be no harm in asking the Board of Studies for advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)