Final Assessment Marks - Post here! (1 Viewer)

danz90

HSC
For those that have finished their assessment component (which you probably would have by now), feel free to post up your final assesment marks that you have calculated, as well as your final cumulative ranks.

:)

danz90

HSC
Charity F said:
moar like you first
lol I'll wait a little bit, for others to post first... otherwise it would look as though I'm trying to boast my marks/ranks.

HSC
You already posted the ranks in some other thread. Nice work nominally, though your cohort appears pretty small. :p

Posting up marks/ranks of any sort will open you up to all sorts of lurid interpretation over the internet no matter how you justify it, so you might as well do it now.

HSC
Interest in how others are going? Personal reflection? If you can't figure out a reason to, don't.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
its probaly a comparison measure of getting a certain mark in one school places you at what rank if you had gone to another school with the same type of marks

danz90

HSC
veloc1ty said:
You already posted the ranks in some other thread. Nice work nominally, though your cohort appears pretty small. :p

Posting up marks/ranks of any sort will open you up to all sorts of lurid interpretation over the internet no matter how you justify it, so you might as well do it now.
LOL....

English Adv: 94 - 1/9
Mathematics: 90 - 1/17
MX1: 78 - 3/7
Biology: 96 - 1/5
Chemistry: 93 - 1/7
IPT: 96 - 1/15
Economics: 95 - 1/9

Yeah, my cohort is small.. I don't even know how many students there are... no more than 40-50 lol. Plus, my school is ranked in the 400s.

Having said that, my chemistry teacher who tutors Sydney Girls, Sydney Boys and other top 10 school students for Chemistry... says that our chem class produces work to their standard or even better.
Then again, the competition isn't overly great in my school, but my teachers are great, with most being HSC markers, and some mark especially hard.. particularly Bio, Chem and English.

conics2008

HSC
danz90 said:
LOL....

Yeah, my cohort is small.. I don't even know how many students there are... no more than 40-50 lol. Plus, my school is ranked in the 400s.

Having said that, my chemistry teacher who tutors Sydney Girls, Sydney Boys and other top 10 school students for Chemistry... says that our chem class produces work to their standard or even better.
Then again, the competition isn't overly great in my school, but my teachers are great, with most being HSC markers, and some mark especially hard.. particularly Bio, Chem and English.
since your producing 90+ results, aim at gettin 90+ in the HSC to ensure your uai above 97+

if you get lower than your school marks, then may God have mercy on your soul =]

good luck.

Lukybear

HSC
danz90 said:
LOL....

Wow now you just need to focus on your external exam. I recon youll do fantasic.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
yeah, its lucky there's a lot of 1sts there... people can get dragged very, very far down in a bad cohort...

it might not be a great first anyway, we don't know.

davOmeter

HSC
Yeah man, I'm top 10 in every subject, but not all of my subjects consist of 10 or more people =).

notaaron

HSC
Your not supposed to recieve your assessment mark :uhhuh:

notaaron

HSC
Economics 1/11
Business Studies 1/35
General Maths =1st/70
Std English 5/81
PDHPE 6/30
Biology 8/13 (lol@this)

Just.Snaz

HSC
notaaron said:
Your not supposed to recieve your assessment mark :uhhuh:
you can calculate it on your own.. well a raw mark anyway..

tahlsy31191

HSC
Advanced English - 2/30
Legal Studies - 1/12
Modern - 2/14
PE- 2/10
Maths - 10/40

Also from a relatively small school, about 70 students ranked 200 and something. we usually get about 3 or 4 people in the 90's.

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
danz90 said:
Shit, those are pro marks.
What's your secret with bio and chem??? :p I never manage more than high 80's, what resources do you use?

danz90

HSC
Harkaraj said:
What's your secret with bio and chem??? :p I never manage more than high 80's, what resources do you use?
My chem teacher has contributed to Chemistry textbooks in the past. He writes his own typed notes, and he gives us each unit of each topic as a booklet, and at the end of each booklet are related HSC Questions from past papers.

Also, our chem teacher makes us do a 15 mark quiz for each unit in each topic, with HSC style questions. And also his homework sheets he gives us are hsc-style.

He's a reeaalllly good teacher... basically we've been doing HSC past papers since start of HSC Chem.

----

Our bio teacher is really good in explaining and making sure we understand each dot point well... and she makes a workbook for each topic, directly addressing each syllabus dot point. We use the Heinemann textbook for bio.

There's no real secret to it, just hard work really. ;)

Black Hawker

HSC
Harkaraj said:
Don't lie Hark. You are killing it in everything - I mean with a UAI estimate of 98 don't tell me you aren't. :)

Zephyrio

HSC
danz90 said:
My chem teacher has contributed to Chemistry textbooks in the past. He writes his own typed notes, and he gives us each unit of each topic as a booklet, and at the end of each booklet are related HSC Questions from past papers.

Also, our chem teacher makes us do a 15 mark quiz for each unit in each topic, with HSC style questions. And also his homework sheets he gives us are hsc-style.

He's a reeaalllly good teacher... basically we've been doing HSC past papers since start of HSC Chem.

----

Our bio teacher is really good in explaining and making sure we understand each dot point well... and she makes a workbook for each topic, directly addressing each syllabus dot point. We use the Heinemann textbook for bio.

There's no real secret to it, just hard work really. ;)
Wish I had your chemistry teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)