Final Results (05s1) (1 Viewer)

gman03

HSC
Survivor39 said:
Did the email from last year sem 1 came on a friday or thursday night? Someone told me thursday night.
Thursday night

Acid

HSC
Where do Commerce students go to check their results? The FCE website or WebCT?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Acid said:
Where do Commerce students go to check their results? The FCE website or WebCT?
Prelim marks would be on WebCT (if they are released), the final marks would be on myUNSW and UniMail like everybody else.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
underthesun said:
hoho, I thought the year before or something, a huge percentage of the class failed?
that marks must kick ass then
No, with the problems over the second assignment (which you should be familiar with), we mostly ended up with highish marks. I wonder if they may be scaled DOWN for the final mark ...

gman03

HSC
Survivor39 said:
argh! that means results will be out tonight! >.<
Not if I keeping checking my email every 2 minutes until it crashes :rolleyes: then you will get it tomorrow :p

Don't worry, the instability of MS Outlook will crash before i can check my email again..... so checking every 2 minute is practically impossible..

Besides, it takes a long time for me to donwload a 2MB email from EE admin which is followed by the same emailed from the school office who knows only forward email without checking if the email has been sent to all ee_ug .... Then I have to check for the smiliar email from CSE mail.... fortunately, CSE admin forgets to forward the attactment from time to time....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Eagles said:
for all courses?
Yes - the OFFICIAL email from UNSW will be in your unimail boxes sometime soon (tonight)

zkuld

newblet
HSC
I just received an email from civil engineering saying that the results will be out tomorrow morning - so no, it's not for all courses.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
argh I'm so nervous.... is it just me (just can't do anything but checking e mail every hour)and gman (checking every 2 min)? lol

sunny?? Minai?? lol

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
zkuld said:
I just received an email from civil engineering saying that the results will be out tomorrow morning - so no, it's not for all courses.
You will (probably) still get an email, it will just silly codes instead of grades.

Idyll

HSC
I think it's on saturday sometime. It tells you in the exam results part of myunsw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)