Finals coming up >:( (1 Viewer)

horny unicorn

HSC
are the student service places open next week????
i need to get my calc approved
can't do it tomorrow
need it for tuesday
i know asb is open from 7am
but is it open next week during exams? (obvs not Monday)

Last edited:

halapenyo

HSC
are the student service places open next week????
i need to get my calc approved
can't do it tomorrow
need it for tuesday
i know asb is open from 7am
but is it open next week during exams? (obvs not Monday)
shit thanks for reminding me. i have to get that done too.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
is it because it's the easiest to relate to that article or what
bet you they're going to ask you something else to just throw you off :p mgmt people are evil like that

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ran out of paper in my scribble book :(

Can either now:

- Continue doing tute questions for Finance
- Write up my solutions to Calculus or Stats
- Watch King Lear for English
- Read Endgame for English
- Make a sandwich

hmm

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Wtf is with people leaving the exam early.. OK I get it your finished and ya wanna show how smart a cookie you are by leaving early, but serious to freakin god you spend 13 weeks slaving over the subject and what you cant spend an extra 30 minutes reading over every single word you read to be absolute sure you have crossed all your t's and dotted your i's considering the exams worth 50 or 60%... serious...
Dont judge and make assumptions.. How do you know people simply leave just to show off...

Plenty of people leave with half an hour to go.. They might get hungry after an exam, feel that their time is better spent studying or getting home earlier

Dont be jealous of people who finish early. No doubt people who are smart enough to finish any exam early will be smart enough to know that they should check their solutions at least once before they leave the exam.

End of rant

halapenyo

HSC
seriously it shouldnt bother you this much. if the exam rules allow them to leave they arent doing anything wrong.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
I'm referring to the stats exam this morning, I finished after 1.5 hours/ 3 , but I stayed until the absolute end and found numerous errors I had made along the way, ommitting words, not fully relating everything back to the specific question etc...if you don't get 100% when you get your results back then it was pretty stupid to walk out early...
How do you know people havent checked their paper before they leave? Its not everyone elses fault that you make so many mistakes that you have to spend 1.5 hours correcting the mistakes you have made in a 3 hour exam.

And are you saying that anyone who does an exam for the full amount of time available will get 100%?

TBH I dont know why this bothers you so much, youre clearly just jealous.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Bladey's you just don't get it..you havn't been around the blocks long enough son.. Too much nutella on toast for breakfast, etc.
Im sorry I dont get why youre having a bitch about people being smarter than you lulz

bladeys

HSC
N/A
You just can't handle people spending their time to get 100% while you always rush out of exams as quickly as possible, get 50% pass, just to see if your mum's sent you a replied text about whats for dinner..
Lol i couldnt care less how long people spend on their exam.. Why do you care so much about what other people do lol.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol why do you care if they stay or not? it's not like they're affecting your marks in any way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)