Finished your exams yet??? (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Because I'm tired, got an exam tomorrow at 6pm and am gonna cram first thing in the morning, I'll make this thread.

Basically post here once you've finished all your exams with your thoughts, rants, witticisms, etc....

I finish on the 24th so until then, study hard and good luck.

(Im under the impression that regardless of whether any of you've finished yet, you'll still post out of procrastination.Do so if it'll fucking keep you sane until its all over.)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I don't have any exams :)
WOW they must be assignments due end of session amirite?
Saved me from 1 exam and gave me at least 4 days of breaks from each exam.

EDIT: omg i feel sorry for omie jay, you have to finish your dynamics exam on 26th. my mechanics of solids exam is on the morning the transformers 2 movie is coming out. yayness.

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
WHY THE FUCK wOULD YOU MAKE ME SICK BEFORE MY COMPUTING EXAM.
WHICH REQUIRES A MINIMUM MARK.

WHY.
WHY.
WHY.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
WOW they must be assignments due end of session amirite?
Saved me from 1 exam and gave me at least 4 days of breaks from each exam.

EDIT: omg i feel sorry for omie jay, you have to finish your dynamics exam on 26th. my mechanics of solids exam is on the morning the transformers 2 movie is coming out. yayness.
Mine finishes 2 days before transformers 2! :)

HELL YES! =D (still would watch it if i had exam on the 25th/26th though >>)

Tim035

HSC
Not till the 26th.. and for personal financial planning ged ed, for which my motivation to study for comes in a lot, lot lower then- sleeping in, going to the gym and playing counter strike.

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
yeah...

I finished!

ARTS1810 int rel in 20th century final exam was so gay..

60 mc, lots of date, got the shock of my life

i mean, hello! am i suppose to know when warsaw pact were dissolved?

I guess i should know//

sigh// hoping for a pass atm

Joel8945

HSC
Because I'm tired, got an exam tomorrow at 6pm and am gonna cram first thing in the morning, I'll make this thread.

Basically post here once you've finished all your exams with your thoughts, rants, witticisms, etc....

I finish on the 24th so until then, study hard and good luck.

(Im under the impression that regardless of whether any of you've finished yet, you'll still post out of procrastination.Do so if it'll fucking keep you sane until its all over.)
1 thing I must say: "Uni exams 'SUCK'!"

I have done 3 of my exams (Physics Advanced, Calculus 2 and Engineering Systems Design)

Physics Advanced: My first university exam EVER was the hardest most degrading exam I have done! Let me say when universities say the subject is an advanced subject, it means the subject is an impossibly hard subject!!!

Calculus 2: This exam so far has been the BEST exam I have done. Except the way the subject was taught just really worked for me! We had been shown how to solve problems in maths and I guess thats why I love maths because the way it is taught just clicks. When we go through everything its just like many demonstrations and you understand why this and that is done. I'm still considering majoring in maths itself, but, physics and engineering still look enticing.

Engineering Systems Design: This exam is a little in between the physics and calculus exams in terms of difficulty. This engineering exam contains a lot of open ended problems and focuses on more qualitative analysis. There was one question that was worth about 17% of the exam's marks was on one of the many industrial accidents we were shown in a lecture (so really we had about 1 in 5 chance of getting any one of them) and most of us were shocked to find this as one of the questions. I would say that this exam was the hardest out of the total 3 exams (The other two were last years) on this subject.

Anyway I have my final exam next Friday (Criminology) and yes I am procrastinating. I have been doing so much procrastination at uni this year its not funny. I guess it allows you to maintain your sanity during the exam period as initiation into university leaves you feeling as though you have been dropped in the deep end. But atleast I'm learning how to use lectures to your benifit, what to study, etc.

Anyway that's my 2 cents!

HSC
last exam monday.. going to get my ass handed to me with micro2 yum

_santa

HSC
first thing that came to my mind is 'should I apply for special consideration?" DX shit luck on my last exam, you wouldn't believe.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
yeah...

I finished!

ARTS1810 int rel in 20th century final exam was so gay..

60 mc, lots of date, got the shock of my life

i mean, hello! am i suppose to know when warsaw pact were dissolved?

I guess i should know//

sigh// hoping for a pass atm
in arts.
lol.

1 thing I must say: "Uni exams 'SUCK'!"

I have done 3 of my exams (Physics Advanced, Calculus 2 and Engineering Systems Design)

Physics Advanced: My first university exam EVER was the hardest most degrading exam I have done! Let me say when universities say the subject is an advanced subject, it means the subject is an impossibly hard subject!!!

Calculus 2: This exam so far has been the BEST exam I have done. Except the way the subject was taught just really worked for me! We had been shown how to solve problems in maths and I guess thats why I love maths because the way it is taught just clicks. When we go through everything its just like many demonstrations and you understand why this and that is done. I'm still considering majoring in maths itself, but, physics and engineering still look enticing.

Engineering Systems Design: This exam is a little in between the physics and calculus exams in terms of difficulty. This engineering exam contains a lot of open ended problems and focuses on more qualitative analysis. There was one question that was worth about 17% of the exam's marks was on one of the many industrial accidents we were shown in a lecture (so really we had about 1 in 5 chance of getting any one of them) and most of us were shocked to find this as one of the questions. I would say that this exam was the hardest out of the total 3 exams (The other two were last years) on this subject.

Anyway I have my final exam next Friday (Criminology) and yes I am procrastinating. I have been doing so much procrastination at uni this year its not funny. I guess it allows you to maintain your sanity during the exam period as initiation into university leaves you feeling as though you have been dropped in the deep end. But atleast I'm learning how to use lectures to your benifit, what to study, etc.

Anyway that's my 2 cents!
get the fuck out of unsw

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
@Uncle - Agreed. Was wondering why a Melbourne University student was posting here..

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
@Uncle - Agreed. Was wondering why a Melbourne University student was posting here..
Thread is specifically meant for unsw students.

Btw, 500 POSTS!

FINALLY!!

It's taken me nearly 5 years but I've reached it!

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
^let's swap then

My last one is on monday, then it's holiday!!!:)
It's been a shitty first semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)