first day worst day (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'd like to live in one of these cubicles man. Seriously, thats all I fucking need- a place to sleep at night and put my stuff, where I won't get raped or robbed. At least, if I live in one, i'll be able to afford my own living expenses.

For Some of Japan�s Jobless, Homes Just 5 Feet Wide - NYTimes.com
I've actually brought this up before, it'll be pretty cool if there was something like that at uni for those who have extra long breaks and didn't get nuff sleep last night

yeahh..

laila2010

HSC
I'm guessing you dropped law by your signature?
I hope it all worked out well for you...

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I've actually brought this up before, it'll be pretty cool if there was something like that at uni for those who have extra long breaks and didn't get nuff sleep last night

yeahh..
It'd be fucking gross because I'd know some dip shit arts students would start using these things like a love hotel.

lala2

Banned
HSC
fail. big negative. I was talking to a chick in the lab yesterday. She is from Germany and here doing experinece for 6 months. Atm, she is paying $230/week at Bondi (and thats not even close to unsw... public tranport wise). She also doesn't hve a job atm.
I mean south-eastern suburbs like Coogee and Maroubra, not east eastern suburbs. Bondi is east eastern. Anyway, I said earlier chances are inner west is cheaper than south-eastern suburbs. $230/week for Bondi sounds pretty reasonable (maybe even cheap?) for that area. I was house hunting a few weeks ago and the cheapest room I could find was $180/week at Seaforth (near Manly) which is obviously a much cheaper suburb.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
It'd be fucking gross because I'd know some dip shit arts students would start using these things like a love hotel.
(well obviously you can't have sex in those things. haha.)

HSC
I mean south-eastern suburbs like Coogee and Maroubra, not east eastern suburbs. Bondi is east eastern. Anyway, I said earlier chances are inner west is cheaper than south-eastern suburbs. $230/week for Bondi sounds pretty reasonable (maybe even cheap?) for that area. I was house hunting a few weeks ago and the cheapest room I could find was $180/week at Seaforth (near Manly) which is obviously a much cheaper suburb.
I live in maroubra... and I've always been under the impression that most parts of eastern suburbs is expensive (maybe a little cheaper out at malabar/matraville/la parouse/anywhere alittle more down Anzac pde.

But then again I don't know about whats reasonble for rent... and live at home. Tis good for the most pat; but it sucks being stuck in this ridic small bubble of Maroubra and UNSW (I work there as well) for most of the year...

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I'm guessing you dropped law by your signature?
I hope it all worked out well for you...
No, still doing it. Kinda settled in already so all's well, though I have no plan on becoming a lawyer.

laila2010

HSC
No, still doing it. Kinda settled in already so all's well, though I have no plan on becoming a lawyer.
oh I just gathered by the signature - nsw 13' bachelor of midwifery etc. that you mustv'e changed. Sorry.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
(well obviously you can't have sex in those things. haha.)
I remember taking a piss in a portable toilet during Oktoberfest a few years back and as soon as I get out, these 2 white, fucking randoms rush in and shut the door behind me....

(I took a pretty big dump, and it was already reeking of shit to begin with anyway?)

HSC
I remember taking a piss in a portable toilet during Oktoberfest a few years back and as soon as I get out, these 2 white, fucking randoms rush in and shut the door behind me....

(I took a pretty big dump, and it was already reeking of shit to begin with anyway?)
i can remember my first oktoberfest; some couple got kicked out for having sex in the beer garden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)