Fitness & Health Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Probably about time for one of these since the gym routine thread has drifted from its original purpose.

Carrying on from the protein discussion in the other thread - still waiting for my Myofusion to arrive :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
What is the best way to get/stay motivated to exercise and eat well?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Cant really comment on eating well cos try as I might I always lapse into eating junk lol

In terms of exercise though, if u get into a routine u just begin doing it out of habit. I also like how exercise, particularly running, just gives me a break from any stresses in the day

I also exercise to stay fit and to stay in the same weight range because I am poor and cant afford too many new clothes :(

The Matrix

HSC
Azure, do you work out?
If you wanna get big arms brah, just do more weight + more reps, I do 25 kg dumbbells each arm about 40 time, I'm a ripped kid look'n aesthetic as fuaaark brah!

HSC
N/A
Azure, do you work out?
If you wanna get big arms brah, just do more weight + more reps, I do 25 kg dumbbells each arm about 40 time, I'm a ripped kid look'n aesthetic as fuaaark brah!
azure could bench press you with one arm brah

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Azure, do you work out?
i've been training for 3-4~ years, although over the last 8-12 months i just completely stopped (various reasons which i won't get into here)

i've only recently gotten back into things

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
best way i get motivated is when i see results

i.e when i wake up in the morning and i see changes in my body

that is pretty exciting and usually drives me to keep pushing

more importantly, make your diet a life style decision and not a "diet". when i wasn't working out, i pretty much more or less ate the same foods because i was used to it. the "diet" just comes naturally

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
if anyone is after a diet plan look no further than swole.me
you can work out your goals (e.g: keto for fat loss) and the macro breakdowns. Pretty sweet site and helpful for those looking for a diet compatible with your gym route and goals

also all sups that have dmaa or 1 3 dimethylamylamine within them, such as jack3d, are being taken off the shelves sometime during august. stock up!!

Last edited:

The Matrix

HSC
i've been training for 3-4~ years, although over the last 8-12 months i just completely stopped (various reasons which i won't get into here)

i've only recently gotten back into things
I barely work out now days because of the HSC, need to get back into it once HSC is over.
I've been working out for about 3-4 years too.
I started taking amino acids and proteins for a while but I stopped because it's just a waste of money.

iBibah

HSC
I barely work out now days because of the HSC, need to get back into it once HSC is over.
I've been working out for about 3-4 years too.
I started taking amino acids and proteins for a while but I stopped because it's just a waste of money.
Time is never an excuse.

I'm sure if you wanted to do it bad enough you would find the time.

The Matrix

HSC
Time is never an excuse.

I'm sure if you wanted to do it bad enough you would find the time.
as I said I'm a ripped kid look'n aesthetic as fuaaark brah!
I still work out but not as much as before, I used to go to gym before nut nowadays, no wayyy, I have to work out at home.

Diadochi

HSC
Azure, do you work out?
Damn bro, 25kg dumbbells you must be aesthetic!! How does one achieve to lift this heavy weight and be aesthetic at the same time????

LOLXD

HSC
for the brahs in uni have you guys tried doing IF?

trying to see how I would time my feeding window or if its okay if i give it a 1hr leeway

edit:

#occupysquatrack

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)