• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

For those who believe that homosexuality is genetic (2 Viewers)

Scorch

HSC
Hahaha what the hell is your point? I wasn't actually making a big statement. I was just replying to the comment that Christians still believe the sun revolves around the earth. I thought I should just point out what a silly claim it was.
... and my point was that they might not believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth but they believe a lot of absurd nonsense on par with that.

Got2Kno91

HSC
Some of you (mostly religious) fanatics just seriously got to get over it. Some people end up liking people of the same sex. Immoral actions, in my (admittedly humanist and agnostic) opinion, is any act which hurts or harms others. Hence homosexuality is not immoral. In fact quite the opposite: it allows those who do end up with a homosexual orientation to form meaningful, mutual relationships.

Besides, Catholicism and religious beliefs in general have become practically irrelevant to the masses. It's amazing how much its grip of ignorance on society has waned in such a relatively short period of time. Yet we're yet to feel 'Gawd's wrath'. In fact, we've never been healthier, lived longer, or had more free leisure time or more 'cushy' jobs. Contrast that to a Catholic Church who still thinks condoms and masturbation are EVIL !11!!111!!!

People are over religion and worrying about what some ridiculously illogical and oppressing dogmatic dinosaur (aka the Catholic Church) has to say. Just move on people, enjoy your life, be a good, productive citizen, and you'll succeed.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Some of you (mostly religious) fanatics just seriously got to get over it. Some people end up liking people of the same sex. Immoral actions, in my (admittedly humanist and agnostic) opinion, is any act which hurts or harms others. Hence homosexuality is not immoral. In fact quite the opposite: it allows those who do end up with a homosexual orientation to form meaningful, mutual relationships.

Besides, Catholicism and religious beliefs in general have become practically irrelevant to the masses. It's amazing how much its grip of ignorance on society has waned in such a relatively short period of time. Yet we're yet to feel 'Gawd's wrath'. In fact, we've never been healthier, lived longer, or had more free leisure time or more 'cushy' jobs. Contrast that to a Catholic Church who still thinks condoms and masturbation are EVIL !11!!111!!!

People are over religion and worrying about what some ridiculously illogical and oppressing dogmatic dinosaur (aka the Catholic Church) has to say. Just move on people, enjoy your life, be a good, productive citizen, and you'll succeed.
marry me

shuttle_bus5

HSC

+ Infinity

Gedi-Master

HSC
Well in a way it is like a mental disorder as it is an abnormality,

but i agree that still people with homosexual tendencies should not be treated any differently than heterosexually inclined people

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Well in a way it is like a mental disorder as it is an abnormality,

but i agree that still people with homosexual tendencies should not be treated any differently than heterosexually inclined people
Gahhhh. NO

It was removed from the DSM-II in 1973!

Gedi-Master

HSC
Just a question,

are homosexual acts disordered?

(homosexual acts, not homosexuals) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)