Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (2 Viewers)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
guy on the right is built to be a bouncer, maybe a truckie

HSC
Uni Grad
but i don't really have a specific group, i'm sort of a social butterfly in a sense

--

they're the guys i'd talk to about computers, play video games with and study with

i have a different group who i'd go to out and get drunk at house parties with

i've recently started being part of a new group who i get stoned with (not sure if i fit in too well, they're all HS dropouts on centrelink payments, i'm the only one who's going to uni haha)

i have a different group who i go clubbing with (not so much though, i'm not 18 yet)

i'm the stereotypical gay guy (no homo) in a group of girls who are the type i'd talk to about gossip girl, see chickflicks with and go shopping with etc.

that's it i think

HSC
Uni Grad
because no group does all the things i like :cry:

like of the computers/video games/study group only me and one other guy drink regularly

doesn't matter though, this works for me

Last edited:

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
but i don't really have a specific group, i'm sort of a social butterfly in a sense

--

they're the guys i'd talk to about computers, play video games with and study with

i have a different group who i'd go to out and get drunk at house parties with

i've recently started being part of a new group who i get stoned with (not sure if i fit in too well, they're all HS dropouts on centrelink payments, i'm the only one who's going to uni haha)

i have a different group who i go clubbing with (not so much though, i'm not 18 yet)

i'm the stereotypical gay guy (no homo) in a group of girls who are the type i'd talk to about gossip girl, see chickflicks with and go shopping with etc.

that's it i think
best of all worlds

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

--

the guy on the right plays games? he should be lifting bricks, wiping out armies and destroying worlds

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Screen shot 2011-11-25 at 12.23.59 AM.jpg not my formal but this is what i wore to another yr 12 formal this year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)