Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Fucking wow, look at yourself and you have the audacity to call me shit? Whether that's directed to me as a person or my fashion thread.

Pro tip:

If were directed at me, well sunshine have a look the mirror first mate.

If were directed at my fashion thread, now here's the real tip: 1) tie bar should be 3/4 of your tie not completely over 2) your suit are too short

Have a nice day faggot.
would like to see some pics from you mate

edit: not saying you'll look like shit, just want to see how you dress

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fucking wow, look at yourself and you have the audacity to call me shit? Whether that's directed to me as a person or my fashion thread.

Pro tip:

If were directed at me, well sunshine have a look the mirror first mate.

If were directed at my fashion thread, now here's the real tip: 1) tie bar should be 3/4 of your tie not completely over 2) your suit are too short

Have a nice day faggot.
he looks really good at his formal, have no idea what you're on. (no homo)
Also, your fashion thread is pretty shit.
Also, his suit isn't too short (is not are. Singular).

really, you get that toned just on yoga? And yes, i am a virgin. I assume you are not lol/
What's with all the virgins on this site? Makes me sad. :(

hey how do we delete a friend on facebook?

EDIT: nevermind i found it.
A++++++ POAST

i never said that. What i said was that i can get laid at home..not that i alrdy have lol
If you could you would've.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
really, you get that toned just on yoga? And yes, i am a virgin. I assume you are not lol/
yeah yoga is pretty good actually... i can't actually run and i'm too damn lazy so i mostly do the whole pilates and yoga thing. Also i'd like to point out just because someone is a virgin does not mean they have easy/bad judgment. Also your assumption is wrong. but hey i still actually like youuu :)

HSC
yeah yoga is pretty good actually... i can't actually run and i'm too damn lazy so i mostly do the whole pilates and yoga thing. Also i'd like to point out just because someone is a virgin does not mean they have easy/bad judgment. Also your assumption is wrong. but hey i still actually like youuu :)
what? how can you be a virgin? Are you a christian or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)