Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (1 Viewer)

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
lol, what kind of a reaction were you expecting from the virgins on this thread. You sure left a lot to be desired for in that pic.

EDit: Do you work out cuz you have really toned legs? It's really hot btw.
ahaha i was showing off my dress, are you saying that the reactions on this thread would all be positive because they're all virgins, because you just said it's hot- are you a virgin?
But yeah i do kinda work out, do a lot of yogaaaa :)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
ahaha i was showing off my dress, are you saying that the reactions on this thread would all be positive because they're all virgins, because you just said it's hot- are you a virgin?

damn bby gurl the things i wud do wif u (to u)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
abbeyroad is confirmed guy

Chrissiee, just to let you know about abbeyroad... he said, "Will you have sex with me?" (or words to that effect) quite bluntly to a girl who was sitting with/on me at the time.

Heh, at least he knows what he wants.

Also, saw the pic: *prepares whiny teenage schoolgirl voice* YOUR PWETTY!!!!1111

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
4u maths class (there were 2 more but one didn't come to formal and i couldn't find the other one)
Fucking wow, look at yourself and you have the audacity to call me shit? Whether that's directed to me as a person or my fashion thread.

Pro tip:

If were directed at me, well sunshine have a look the mirror first mate.

If were directed at my fashion thread, now here's the real tip: 1) tie bar should be 3/4 of your tie not completely over 2) your suit are too short

Have a nice day faggot.

RANK 1

HSC
Fucking wow, look at yourself and you have the audacity to call me shit? Whether that's directed to me as a person or my fashion thread.

Pro tip:

If were directed at me, well sunshine have a look the mirror first mate.

If were directed at my fashion thread, now here's the real tip: 1) tie bar should be 3/4 of your tie not completely over 2) your suit are too short

Have a nice day faggot.
dont know what you're going on about, he looks fine

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
yeah i like ritz1024 but ohexploitable looks damn good in that suit, like Barney from HIMYM good.

HSC
really, you get that toned just on yoga? And yes, i am a virgin. I assume you are not lol/

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
hey how do we delete a friend on facebook?

EDIT: nevermind i found it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)