Free Period? (1 Viewer)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I'm doing 11 Units and I get 3 free periods a week.

Monday - Free last period
Tuesday - Free first period
Friday - Free first period

vongSTAA

HSC
I get about 12 free periods a fortnight, I get a few more than most other Year 11'ers though because I'm doing one subject through Open High School but that only leaves about an extra 3 periods because I have a total of 13 units (11 on my timetable).

Lessons are 72 minutes each and school starts at 8:20 and finishes at 3:20. Lunch and recess are only 30 minutes each and there's no homeroom.

Year 12's that are only do 10 units get so much, I think they get about 18 or so free periods a fortnight? A lot of my free periods are at either start or end of the days so I usually sleep in and/or go home early. I have like 2 classes every Friday lol.

HSC
i have 5 frees per week. 45 mins each. 12 units.

used to have 14 units and no frees at all. if you dont think too much of not having frees then you dont really complain much about it. just pretend no one has free periods as well.

i swore that id do work during my frees but i guess that failed. thanks to cards. i keep bludging!

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
I have 3 frees every two weeks, 80 minutes each.
We were allowed to go home for our frees if they were in the afternoon, but my school just changed the rules and now we have to stay at school because some people took lightly of some of the rules. Now my school has put in place like a billion rules which suck bad:
1. We have to go to the library and get our names marked off.
2. If we're late to our frees, then we get a detention.
3. Not allowed to leave the library until the end of the period.
4. Not allowed to use the computers because classes are using them.
5. Not allowed to watch any dvds that are not related to school-work, as our frees are meant to be "productive study lessons".

My school is like the worst fun police ever.

Borbor

HSC
I have 20 free periods a fortnight and they're roughly 40-45 mins each. I do 9 units at school and two out of school via correspondance.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
i don't have free periods per say...
but i alternate between not attending chem/PD/english and maths
resulting in hours upon hours of free time.
lovely.

Miz Janani

HSC
I have no frees :(
I do 12 units (6 subjects) and we have 5 periods a day (+roll call)

But, on Tuesdays, we only have the first 3 periods and have no more classes for the rest of the day. So i have a 12:40 finish :)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
We were allowed to go home for our frees if they were in the afternoon, but my school just changed the rules and now we have to stay at school because some people took lightly of some of the rules. Now my school has put in place like a billion rules which suck bad:
5. Not allowed to watch any dvds that are not related to school-work, as our frees are meant to be "productive study lessons".

Those aren't free periods. They're garbage.

HSC

My school was exactly the same. I only had two frees a week, and they were the last two lessons on a Thursday. By the end of the year, I constantly had a note saying that I had a doctors appointment or something.

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
My school was exactly the same. I only had two frees a week, and they were the last two lessons on a Thursday. By the end of the year, I constantly had a note saying that I had a doctors appointment or something.
haha, I don't really give a crap about it anymore, I just go to the library and get my name marked off and then sneak out and go home. Done it since the beginning of the term and haven't been caught :)

clo-ree

HSC
I get a total of..: Nineteen - 51 minute periods a fortnight and every second friday off. Amazing! So much study time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)