Free Period? (1 Viewer)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Although I know that there are hundreds of other students who don't have any frees, I have not met anyone that doesn't have any frees at my school.
So, it get heaps annoying when people at school ask me when my free period is and I reluctantly have to reply "I don't have any".

bby

HSC
i get 7 every 2 weeks. soooo not enough.
and during the frees um i suppose i just do maths homework. b/c that takes up my whole arvo after school at home so yeah. or i attempt to make study notes which doesnt really end up happening most times. u should get into the hang of doing something productive during your frees - at least get some work u'd be doing at home out of the way so u have more time to do what ever
:)

LynFay

HSC
Bwahahaha.
I just dropped Music 2u and now I have 4 x 50mins of free periods a week. It's awesome but i've yet to do anything with them. Seems it's gunna be a bludge until the stress really kicks in...can't say i'm looking forward to that. :mad1:

Brontecat

HSC
i have 12 'free' periods a week that are allocated for my 2 distance subs and sor 2. All up im about -1 lesson per week

hopefully if i do well in bio and maths in my hsc this year ill have 10 frees per week next year

Last edited:

nerd_2b

HSC
Well...I have one and a half hrs of free period a week, because I dnt have to do sport, so we can choose to go home or stay at school and study.....

But it's good because you get a lot of time to study or catch up.....Or if you're tired......to have a rest and then normally continue with work......its awesome.:)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol ok guyz. i guess i win :D 20 frees a fortnight so i guess 10 frees a week (50 minz each). Doing 14 units for hsc, done 2 already, and two out of school so i guess currently in school 10 units.

Most of the time theyre spent on chatting and making crude jokes with me friends, and the rare chance of study.
nah motherfucker i win
31 a fortnight
52mins each

i either -
leave and go home or shop or meet with friends or whatever
stay at school and sleep/read/chat/study/do hw if i really need to

and yeh

dp624

HSC
nah motherfucker i win
31 a fortnight
52mins each

i either -
leave and go home or shop or meet with friends or whatever
stay at school and sleep/read/chat/study/do hw if i really need to

and yeh
dude how many units do you do? cos that's seriously a lot

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
My free periods were best allocated in yr 11. One on monday morning and one on tuesday morning, so I can sleep in on both days, and another one last period of friday, meaning I get an early weekend:). The rest is mixed in the middles, but it's still awesome. Yr 12 still okay, less sleep in but acceptable. Uni sucks.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I get 200 mins a week.. 5 x 40 min periods.
Mondays I sleep in..:)
Other times I just catch up with minor homework, like maths exercises, chem or bio sheets. Nothing major, and don't really 'study' because I type up all my notes on the computer. Gotta love free's.

M

midnightpen

10 a fortnight cause of my morning english ext classes. I spend them either catching up on maths or just talking with friends =)

N

NeoSanity

I get NONE. I do 12units and not a single frigging free. Also sport is compulsory in year 11, so can't go home..

its straight 8:40-3:15 days for me, and i HATE IT.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
I get NONE. I do 12units and not a single frigging free. Also sport is compulsory in year 11, so can't go home..

its straight 8:40-3:15 days for me, and i HATE IT.

i do 13 units
and i start school at 8 every second fortnight.
so schools' basically 8-3:20 for me one day
9-3:20 another day
and you think you got it bad...

mecramarathon

HSC
i get 12 a fortnight lasting about 75 minutes

but i pretty much get 7:30 am lessons everyday

and go home before lunch

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
So how many do you have each week?
What do you do during them?
How long do they last for?

Well im doing 13 units (ext maths), and I currently have 50 minutes worth of free periods every week and I personally do nothing during my free periods. It's just the whole essence of being at school and finally getting "free" time. Which in my brain is basically the equivalant of not doing work. I should be studying, but who can really be bothered...
>>12units

>>4 periods for week A
3 periods for week B

>>50minutes

>>open the book & sleep :devil:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)