Friends of the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

danieyo

HSC
of course its possible
my two best friends are guys and theyre great and fantastic to have around.
i also have a girl bestfriend
theyre very supporting
but yeah derh it is possible to have a guy friend and not hav sexual feelings for them

butterlegs

HSC
My best friend is a straight male. I'm a straight female. There aren't any sexual feelings. We just love each other unconditionally. We have a very strong friendship, but that's all it is. A friendship :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
It's definately possible.

I love my friends but I could not imagine going out with lots of them... the thought of that leads to a big fat NO.

But I've gone out with friends before and we've split up later. It's sort of awkrawd at first but you'll be fine if you have strong relationship.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
butterlegs said:
My best friend is a straight male. I'm a straight female. There aren't any sexual feelings. We just love each other unconditionally. We have a very strong friendship, but that's all it is. A friendship :)
thats what he says
hes lying 2 u
lol

pieman

HSC
i think its possible. i have a few friends who are girls which i don't have sexual feelings for, on the flip side however there are some that i do/did. so yea its possible

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Okay, an extention off the original thread.

What do you do if you fall for your best friend?

LingstyleZ

HSC
it is possible.

but wen u and that friend have a very strong relationship it normally leads to the sexual way..

but it is possible to just stay as friends

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A
gigglinJess said:
Is it possible to maintain a strong friendship with a person of the other sex, while never thinking about them in a sexual way?

Discuss
Personally, I believe that:

if there is a strong friendship (which innately involves trust; communication; respect; joy; sharing etc) &

if both or either are attractive, then it is virtually impossible for one or both to think of each other in a sexual way.

Afterall, most people would love a deep/affectionate/sexual relationship with someone they can not only talk too and trust with their most intimate thoughts, but also find them physically attractive.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
MediterraneanM said:
Personally, I believe that:

if there is a strong friendship (which innately involves trust; communication; respect; joy; sharing etc) &

if both or either are attractive, then it is virtually impossible for one or both to think of each other in a sexual way.

Afterall, most people would love a deep/affectionate/sexual relationship with someone they can not only talk too and trust with their most intimate thoughts, but also find them physically attractive.
smart kid
bit weird, but wise

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A
housah0lic said:
smart kid
bit weird, but wise
thanks for the compliment.

Who said I was a kid? :) adult baby, adult :)

{now I better go clean my room and drink my milk...from the tap!!}

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A
Comedian, Andrew Dice Clay, when offered bottled milk by his beautiful babysitter, "honey!...I prefer my milk from the tap!".

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
As much as I'm enjoying laughing at the whole milk from tap discussion, back to the falling in love with best friend question??

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I sorta made a friend on bos, we were talking about prison break, and she randomly told me her name, and was expecting mine in return, so i told her, and said that she can add me on msn if she wants, so she did, and we sorta talked on msn.

Hmm, what to talk about to some chick uve never met before, lol!

EDIT: actually, i shouldnt trust the net, maybe she's a 90yr old pedo. And male.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)