Friendship (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Oh...also, if it makes any difference me and my best friend had a massive fight cause I found out she liked X and was lying to me about it, even though I'd been in like/lust with him since november last year
your friendships are too easily broken.

there are 2 extremely simple options:
1. find some new friends.
2. don't go out with anyone. let the baby have its bottle. :)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
No...me and my best friend are still friends...and its not the fact she LIKED him that was the problem...it was the fact that she lied...I hate lying people!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
No...me and my best friend are still friends...and its not the fact she LIKED him that was the problem...it was the fact that she lied...I hate lying people!
what did she lie about? do you mean she lied, saying she DOESN'T like him when she actually did?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Lying indicates a lack of respect and cowardice.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dreamerish you take so much of your time to read and help these people with their problems...
i think your way cool

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
dreamerish you take so much of your time to read and help these people with their problems...
i think your way cool
awwww how nice of you. :D

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
what did she lie about? do you mean she lied, saying she DOESN'T like him when she actually did?
yeah...and she also told other people about it...INCLUDING my younger sister...

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i think your way cool
LOL...'these people' that is me...the sad souls who have to get randoms off the internet to help them sort out their problems and rehabilitate their friendships...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
yeah...and she also told other people about it...INCLUDING my younger sister...
ay? :confused:
she told people she doesn't like X? that seems like a random thing to do.

but how is she now, now that she knows you and X are interested in each other?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Hmmm...well...I need advice. My friendships have turned to shit lately. There is this group of us. Four of us, me and my best friend and two guy best friends. We live in the blue mountains and they live a couple of hours away.
We make effort to see each other, on weekends and all of that, and through the holidays. Yesterday we went out as a foursome and went bowling and saw madagascar then went back to one of their houses. I actually do/did really like one of the guys (X) and me and him were alone in a room. Nothing happened...just hugging and dancing and shit. Nothing serious...but one of the guys (Y) got really jealous. Like REALLY jealous and now he hates me and is calling me a liar.
Then last night I had a convo on msn which could seem rather incriminating with the guy who I was left alone with...he showed it to the other guy and then in turn the guy that is very angry at me told my best friend who is now 'shocked, amazed and appalled at me'
Ages ago I told Y that I worried about X sometimes and how he keeps things bottled up. Last night Y told X and I believe everything is screwed. Y even told my best friend he wishes I would get hit by a bus.
He continued to say that I only do things for self gain etc. I'm just really upset and feel like shit in general. Oh YAY :(

So anyways...if I can have any advice how to get through this whole situation...that would be nice...Cheers
'sif hook up with yr best friends anyway

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
ay? :confused:
she told people she doesn't like X? that seems like a random thing to do.

but how is she now, now that she knows you and X are interested in each other?
Okay...no...wait
from the beginning...
I like x....he doesnt like me...he likes some other random cheap hussy (and im not being bitchy...she is random and cheap and sleeps around)
my best friend liked x, lied to me about liking him and said she didnt, but told everybody including my younger sister that she did...
she claims to have gotten over him...the fact she lied in the first place makes it incredibly hard for me to believe her at all

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
sif not...release of sexual tension...no strings attatched...

get a vibrator
release of sexual tension for you with no repercussions

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Okay...no...wait
from the beginning...
I like x....he doesnt like me...he likes some other random cheap hussy (and im not being bitchy...she is random and cheap and sleeps around)
my best friend liked x, lied to me about liking him and said she didnt, but told everybody including my younger sister that she did...
she claims to have gotten over him...the fact she lied in the first place makes it incredibly hard for me to believe her at all
oooooooookay.

yeah don't you hate it when the guy you like happens to be interested in someone totally crap? '-_-

well, if he really genuinely likes that hussy, then i guess you and your best friend will just have to forget about being more than friends with him.

just carry on with whatever it is that you guys do together as a group and see what happens. there's no point stressing too much about it now.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
oooooooookay.

yeah don't you hate it when the guy you like happens to be interested in someone totally crap? '-_-

well, if he really genuinely likes that hussy, then i guess you and your best friend will just have to forget about being more than friends with him.

just carry on with whatever it is that you guys do together as a group and see what happens. there's no point stressing too much about it now.
Man...you give good advice...Your the guru woman...I used to be good before my friendships became shit :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)