Friendship (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
okay...im friends with guys cause girls are bitches...although now ive realised today guys can be just as bad...
i need new friends...

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
to keep y'all updated...i am two faced, a lying bitch, a slutbag....insert any other insult.
One of the more cruel was a 'soulless human being' great friends...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
to keep y'all updated...i am two faced, a lying bitch, a slutbag
This is old news.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
i could pretend to be upset about that remark...but i wont...lol...haha, blast of confidence...im better than both X and Y

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Hmmm...well...I need advice. My friendships have turned to shit lately. There is this group of us. Four of us, me and my best friend and two guy best friends. We live in the blue mountains and they live a couple of hours away.
We make effort to see each other, on weekends and all of that, and through the holidays. Yesterday we went out as a foursome and went bowling and saw madagascar then went back to one of their houses. I actually do/did really like one of the guys (X) and me and him were alone in a room. Nothing happened...just hugging and dancing and shit. Nothing serious...but one of the guys (Y) got really jealous. Like REALLY jealous and now he hates me and is calling me a liar.
Then last night I had a convo on msn which could seem rather incriminating with the guy who I was left alone with...he showed it to the other guy and then in turn the guy that is very angry at me told my best friend who is now 'shocked, amazed and appalled at me'
Ages ago I told Y that I worried about X sometimes and how he keeps things bottled up. Last night Y told X and I believe everything is screwed. Y even told my best friend he wishes I would get hit by a bus.
He continued to say that I only do things for self gain etc. I'm just really upset and feel like shit in general. Oh YAY :(

So anyways...if I can have any advice how to get through this whole situation...that would be nice...Cheers
after reading this, i want to watch MIB again...

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
X and Y are dicks....Y came crawling back...X thinks i owe him the sun and moon and stars...and he owes me nothing...fucking nob jockey owes me everything...it was him that showed a fucking convo to Y
you could make an equation out of this soon

but , the guy i talked too is too arrogant to admit he is in the wrong, the girl apologised but it doesnt feel the same, you know its like you think the world of her (i admired her as a friend didnt like her) for over 4 years i never seen her show a bad quality then bam she does
and its a constant stream of destruction now, i stopped talking to her and she now talks when she wants me to get songs for her from bearshare and im thinking to myself, what the hell happend to purely talking to me for shits and giggles

rarely she'll bring up and say 'why arent you talking' or go off at me for not starting the conversation, but i seriously give up on most girls (especially the ones at my school, they're a little lost) , confuse the shit out of me, what happend to the good ol' days of impressing a girl by doing something fantastic such as being smart or sport

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
okay...im friends with guys cause girls are bitches...although now ive realised today guys can be just as bad...
i need new friends...
wow...pity it's taken you this long to realise this fact

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Okay guys...so here is the new deal...
well...maybe its the old deal...I'm not talking to either one of them, and Im waiting for them to crawl back to me.
But, i let myself get too emotionally worked up and just started crying after a customer was evil at work today. Made me put things into perspective
I only really care about Xs friendship, and Y is just a jealous fag who decided to start a fight between me and X to make himself look like a better person.
Life is gay...but getting better

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ahhh...well then, lifes a bitch

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
It is...but...you know...it happens...
I'm feeling better. Everytime either of them signs on msn I hope they dont start talking to me. They havent yet. Good sign.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
like not talking to morons is a bad thing

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
hmmmm...u know..ur friends are ur friends...u love them regardless of their shitty attitudes
no, you only have to love worthy friends

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Hoiw do you know if a friend is worthy though?
if he hopes that you'll get run over by a bus, he's not worthy. :uhhuh:

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
if he hopes that you'll get run over by a bus, he's not worthy. :uhhuh:
LOL...i love you sooo much dreamerish...:p
Its true...he isnt worthy...i dont know what im doing putting up with his shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)