Friendship (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Hmmm...well...I need advice. My friendships have turned to shit lately. There is this group of us. Four of us, me and my best friend and two guy best friends. We live in the blue mountains and they live a couple of hours away.
We make effort to see each other, on weekends and all of that, and through the holidays. Yesterday we went out as a foursome and went bowling and saw madagascar then went back to one of their houses. I actually do/did really like one of the guys (X) and me and him were alone in a room. Nothing happened...just hugging and dancing and shit. Nothing serious...but one of the guys (Y) got really jealous. Like REALLY jealous and now he hates me and is calling me a liar.
Then last night I had a convo on msn which could seem rather incriminating with the guy who I was left alone with...he showed it to the other guy and then in turn the guy that is very angry at me told my best friend who is now 'shocked, amazed and appalled at me'
Ages ago I told Y that I worried about X sometimes and how he keeps things bottled up. Last night Y told X and I believe everything is screwed. Y even told my best friend he wishes I would get hit by a bus.
He continued to say that I only do things for self gain etc. I'm just really upset and feel like shit in general. Oh YAY :(

So anyways...if I can have any advice how to get through this whole situation...that would be nice...Cheers

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Argonaut said:
His problem, not yours.
True, but hes saying all this stuff about me, left right and centre...and its making me upset...
I mean...yeah hes a dickhead but hes one of my best friends...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Y seems like a dickhead. :p

well, obviously Y has something for you. he might be one of those guys who secretly liked you for ages but never had the guts to admit it. so of course, when you suddenly start liking X out of the blue, he would get terribly jealous.

but he has no right to act like that and wish you would get hit by a bus! :eek: you could talk to him and ask him why he's acting like that.

of course, you shouldn't let anyone stop you from doing something you want to do, or make you do something you don't. if he's not okay with being friends with you when you're with X, then forget him, he's not much of a friend.

sorry if any of the above made no sense. i'm typing this as i'm on the phone with my grandma. :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
True, but hes saying all this stuff about me, left right and centre...and its making me upset...
I mean...yeah hes a dickhead but hes one of my best friends...
oh, he could have just been a good friend to get close to you, hoping it'll turn into something else.

now that he can see you have interest in something else, he threw the friendship part out the window.

not much of a friend, is he now. :p

wanton-wonton

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Y even told my best friend he wishes I would get hit by a bus.
LOL ROFL NOOB ROFLCOPTER!!!!!

Yeah, some guy got hit by a bus from my school some years ago...it wasn't very funny.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
The thing is...its not ME Y likes...lol, hes actually bi and I personally think he likes X although he wont admit it...
Also, things get more complicated as I'm not meant to know Y said I should get hit by a bus or know that he told X anything.
More confusing by the second :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Hmmm...well...I need advice. My friendships have turned to shit lately. There is this group of us. Four of us, me and my best friend and two guy best friends. We live in the blue mountains and they live a couple of hours away.
We make effort to see each other, on weekends and all of that, and through the holidays. Yesterday we went out as a foursome and went bowling and saw madagascar then went back to one of their houses. I actually do/did really like one of the guys (X) and me and him were alone in a room. Nothing happened...just hugging and dancing and shit. Nothing serious...but one of the guys (Y) got really jealous. Like REALLY jealous and now he hates me and is calling me a liar.
Then last night I had a convo on msn which could seem rather incriminating with the guy who I was left alone with...he showed it to the other guy and then in turn the guy that is very angry at me told my best friend who is now 'shocked, amazed and appalled at me'
Ages ago I told Y that I worried about X sometimes and how he keeps things bottled up. Last night Y told X and I believe everything is screwed. Y even told my best friend he wishes I would get hit by a bus.
He continued to say that I only do things for self gain etc. I'm just really upset and feel like shit in general. Oh YAY :(

So anyways...if I can have any advice how to get through this whole situation...that would be nice...Cheers
Kick Y in the balls.

And what the hell, what kind of a guy goes running around showing off their msn convos everywhere =/

I think Dreamerish is right. He was getting close to you because he liked you. Sometimes, attraction between friends happens and it can't be helped.

But if he really cared about you, he would rather have you in his life as a friend than not at all.

Go kick him in the balls.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
The thing is...its not ME Y likes...lol, hes actually bi and I personally think he likes X although he wont admit it...
Also, things get more complicated as I'm not meant to know Y said I should get hit by a bus or know that he told X anything.
More confusing by the second :p
oh goodness! LOL.

he's jealous of you, not X... well then, i still stand by the advice i gave. if you and X like each other, don't let anyone stop you. :uhhuh:

tempco

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
ok, i'm out.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
taekwondo you seem to always need lnr advice...
may i suggest you obtain dreamerishs email addy???

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
taekwondo you seem to always need lnr advice...
may i suggest you obtain dreamerishs email addy???
You seem to be onto something...and I would right now...IF FUCKING MSN WAS WORKING (sorry...had to say it)
Anyways...I've asked TWO lnr questions ever :p And this is serious...

Oh...also, if it makes any difference me and my best friend had a massive fight cause I found out she liked X and was lying to me about it, even though I'd been in like/lust with him since november last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)