Furious because i feel as though my HSc is in jeapordy (1 Viewer)

HSC
i still stick by '09ers being the shittest hsc year.
just like... a chick at my school had classes which were moved offline.
and had clashes there.
shes now doing psychology - her first preference.

our art department didnt even have cardboard for us to frame our BoWs.

i had a crazy woman screaming at me every night during my half yearlys - telling me i had to get out of my home. i did not fill out misadventure forms.

my kitten was killed by a python the weekend before a 2000 word essay was due. i handed it in and took my mark.

i didnt do my best, sure it brought my rank down, but shit happens.

HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

ps. hai tommy. :eek:

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Self study... 1 lesson wotn make a difference, I personally would rather not go to class and just do work on my own, I dont understand pretty much anything in class... prolli because i dont listen, but thats not the point.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
OP: I understand your frustration to a certain extent but the HSC tests how well people can handle pressure. You gotta pull yourself together!

Fext

HSC
suck it up, OP.
my legal studies teacher went on holiday for the 6 weeks preceding the trials, and he was the only qualified legal studies teacher at my school.
get out your textbook(s) and get reading'n'writing.

ps. read your *yawn* cliched *yawn* advice in your sig.

sleek1

HSC
Judging by this post, it probably wouldn't make a difference to you if she could

i go to a public skol u nigga
don u understand that even if you go to bualkum hills high or a selective school
ur not gonna survive in da real world, bitch

meet me at blacktown station 2morroow night
nd cum naked

den u will c if u survive
:wave:
HarrrrrrrR

Freddie09

HSC
hey, look i do long distance ed and am currently doing unit 2 maths, i get up to 89% without ANY teacher input. Learn how to learn, you don't need teachers to tell you.
Don't let school get in the way of your education :)
Chiara

q3thefish

HSC
don u understand that even if you go to bualkum hills high or a selective school

nd cum naked

HarrrrrrrR
Lol. Survive in the real world? Please don't act like some fool thinking that BoS in some ghetto lol.

*edit* and oh, OP, self-teach is a good option atm, general maths isn't that straining.

Last edited:

postcardsfrom

HSC
juuuussstt chill. Its only one period a week, and if you're that stuck on maths, go see the teacher (or any other maths teacher, frankly) at lunch, before school, in other study periods. Study should be largely self-motivated at this stage anyway.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

nd cum naked

HarrrrrrrR
Please tell me if you are actually gonna be at blacktown station, I don't want to have to turn up disappointed.

I Study Hard

HSC
Ohh, fight fight fight fight.
@OP - I do gen maths and its easy to self teach, do you do gen maths (scrolled through the thread but didn't see if you posted what maths you do).
One lesson a week is quite alot though.
If you do shit you could probably complain to the board of studies or file for misadventure? (i think)

Miz Janani

HSC
I do mathematics (aka 2 unit)..

And i know it is easy enough to say study from a textbook, but some concepts are difficult. But, i was just venting, and i am much calmer and think i should be able to handle it. Plus, i know some people who are getting affected majorly because they have more than 3 classes with less than 11 people.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I am extremely frustrated!!!

As of next week i will be missing out on 1 maths lesson a week. This means that student to teacher time is reduced. The principal has decided to average out the staff shortage between seniors and juniors. So for any class less than 11 people, they will have less teacher time and are expected to study in the library during that free period.

Basically, im screwed for maths now... Our teacher is also going away on holidays for 3 weeks which also means less time to learn.. Is there anything i can do?? Because if i dont get this fixed i am basically going to walk into the hsc exam knowing that i will not get a very desirable mark..
the same thing happens with my french class, we have seven or something, we have another [better] teacher on one day a fortnight, which is good, but yeah. you can just self teach. no need to stress.

M@ster P

HSC
I am extremely frustrated!!! :burn:

As of next week i will be missing out on 1 maths lesson a week. This means that student to teacher time is reduced. The principal has decided to average out the staff shortage between seniors and juniors. So for any class less than 11 people, they will have less teacher time and are expected to study in the library during that free period.

Basically, im screwed for maths now... :bomb:Our teacher is also going away on holidays for 3 weeks which also means less time to learn.. Is there anything i can do?? Because if i dont get this fixed i am basically going to walk into the hsc exam knowing that i will not get a very desirable mark..

Sorryy... venting anger... :burn:

*Breathes deeply to calm herself*

What would you do in my situation? How would you go about getting it fixed?

ARRRRGGGGG :burn::spzz::bomb::burn::spzz::bomb::burn::spzz::bomb:

lmao, you think your in a bad situation, my good physics teacher left the school and now we are left with this Ethiopian teacher who can't even speak English properly, so now the whole class has to teach the whole course by themselves.

Suck it up, there are plenty of people like myself who are in worse situations than you

kara42

HSC
I'm fairly sure that's what recently happened to us - not with maths though.
But we just sit there and study for that period, it's pretty much the same thing. Since yours is maths, you could just do exercises.

It's one period a week, calm down and just get on with your study.

kara42

HSC
I love how you judge other people's spelling in the same post as you misspell a two letter word
To misspell a word is to spell it incorrectly, not accidentally write it more than once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)