General Discussion on the 2005 HSC marks/UAI (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
ioniser said:
^hahahahahahahahahahahaha........... well you just got owned didnt you lol
lollllll :( yes, yes I did.......but he didn't borrow the phone specifically for that purpose, he borrowed it like a week ago coz he couldn't find his charger lol

btw, who just watched the news?

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
i usually go to bed at 3am because i can't sleep... tonight will be even worse +_+ dont think i'll get ANY SLEEP AT ALL! GYAH!

sly fly

HSC
angel_fire said:
ok i am so scared... it is just less than 12 hours away and i think i am already going to die.. it is taking forever and i jump every time i recieve a message on my phone... i am a nervous bundle.. how am i going to survive. well i will have to.. i hope they have a early release... Well i wish everyone goodluck.. oh no. another 24 hours until i get my UAI.. this is really mean I am so scared... well i suppose as everyone said i tried as hard as i could so that is all that matters. well i really want to wish you all luck you all truly deserve it...
hope you all survive the night.. i don't think i am going to

Aww ur so cute, I really hope u do really well! Don't worry, 6am will come around quicker than u think! I know this will be hard but just try not to think about it, occupy yourself somehow. Anyway, best of luck!

**blu_rose**

HSC
Casmira said:
now im starting too get nervous, i didnt care initially :(
me too, i was nervous and anxious all day and now my stress levels has risen.
so can ppl kinda fill me in with how we get our results on sat (the uai marks)

is the only way we can access it thru the internet or is sent by mail too?
and what newspaper publishes them?

HSC
oh shit i dont even know where too go to access UAI, you can figurei t out from tommorow's results anyway can't you?

HSC
N/A
**blu_rose** said:
can ppl kinda fill me in with how we get our results on sat (the uai marks)

is the only way we can access it thru the internet or is sent by mail too?
and what newspaper publishes them?
HSC results for Band 6 subjects are published in the paper (ie tomorrow, I think), but otherwise both HSC results and UAI are sent through mail as well - they'll get to you a week or two later, I think. :)

Last edited:

Kyroth***

HSC
I'm taking a leaf out of Dr Becker's book: No expectation, no dissapointments. I'm not expecting anything, good or bad, so I can just be okay with however I do. For the UAI, anyway. OMG, if I don't get band 6 in bio.... I can't even think what I'd do if I got a 3!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to my friend's house, and we're gonna go see A Midsummer Night's Dream, and then I'll stay over and we'll support each other on UAI day. :)

OMG, I must be cracking. Neighbors, which I hate, is on in the other room, and Boyd and Skye just got their TER, and I almost cried! How embarrassing! Gah! (They both did well, 99.6 and 85!)

Anyways, I just have to keep up with my motto...

No expectationsn, No dissapointments, No expectationsn, No dissapointments, No expectationsn, No dissapointments, No expectationsn, No dissapointments, No expectationsn, No dissapointments, No expectationsn, No dissapointments............................................

HSC
N/A
politik said:
I WISH I HAD A PUPPY TO CUDDLE IM SO NERVOUS

UAI wait will be worse tomorrow night...
Aww! *hug* It'll be easier than you think. Seriously - just do thinks to keep your mind occupied. If possible, remove yourself to somewhere where you CAN'T be tempted to see your results - going out for a movie or something is great for this. In the meantime, hug a teddy bear! :)

Casmira said:
oh shit i dont even know where too go to access UAI, you can figurei t out from tommorow's results anyway can't you?
I think UAI is just the uac/students online thing. Sometime during this year you would have received one or two letters - one contains a pin which you enter (at a particular site) to access your UAI/HSC results.

You can figure out a rough idea of what your UAI is using the latest version of SAM, however as scaling etc changes every year the real one will likely be slightly lower than the SAM-estimated one. Of course, exactly how much difference (and in which direction) is anyone's guess - as this can sometimes add MORE stress, some people prefer to wait until the saturday to see their UAI first.

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
You know how the band 6 results are placed in the paper. What paper is it in? The Sydney Morning Herald, or the Daily Telegraph, or both?

I hope that they decide to place it in the Herald Sun.

foxcahuna

HSC
Hey, do the teachers get the mark before us or do they get the same time as us?
AT the moment, i am so nervous and scard. I dont know what to expect but hopefully i did well. The tension and awaiting for the unknown is killing me inside.

I need to breathe......

Good Luck to everyone else

HSC
N/A
krabby_me said:
You know how the band 6 results are placed in the paper. What paper is it in? The Sydney Morning Herald, or the Daily Telegraph, or both?

I hope that they decide to place it in the Herald Sun.
From recollection it will appear in both papers, however my memory tells me one is easier to read - I think it's the daily telegraph. Additionally, the school rankings will appear different in both papers. The Sydney Morning Herald will count up the awards and rank it in order from most to least.

The Daily Telegraph, on the other hand, works on a kind of percentage scale - it takes into account the amount of awards in ratio to the amount of students the school has. For this reason, it's considered to be the most accurate - however people who rank higher on the Herald list tend to disagree. lol!

foxcahuna said:
Hey, do the teachers get the mark before us or do they get the same time as us?
AT the moment, i am so nervous and scard. I dont know what to expect but hopefully i did well. The tension and awaiting for the unknown is killing me inside.

I need to breathe......

Good Luck to everyone else
Nope, I think they only get them the same time you do.

You might want to have a look at the "while you're waiting" thread - sitting around stressing is only going to make it worse. Get off your butt, and DO something!!! :)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i remember last year when i typed in my student number and pin, somebody else's results popped up on my screen. Freaked me out so much!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i don't think i'll be up at 6am! i really want to know though!.. but i'd rather not get up and find everyone else did to and the site won't load because of all the people checking..

P

pLuvia

mushroom_head said:
i remember last year when i typed in my student number and pin, somebody else's results popped up on my screen. Freaked me out so much!
lol, was it bad :p

Results that is

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ok so all day I have been feeling uber nervous and now i feel nothing. Does that mean I went bad? Is it just my subconcious resigning myself to my pathetic fate? I need to analyse what this means *runs around in a frenzy*

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
mushroom_head said:

lol, how freaky I actualy had a dream of that happening to me the other day (I even posted my dream on bos)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)