General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

Badberries

HSC
Re: Not hard?

for section 3

I added at the end how because these are "new procedures" it may be perceived as a threat because they were under their hierarchical structure.
Was this a valid point?
You arn't going to get marked down for adding things as a general rule.
So if anything you will gain marks for adding that in, and depending on how you addressed it. Yeah it is valid in a way.

lgnorant

HSC

Well, To be honest. Your mark is going to be capped. So there is no way you can get 20/20 but that said you would still be able to achieve marks up to Id say about 16 or 17/20 at a max.

Don't feel bad, it is over now, we all did our best and thats that.
Yeah i agree, just wanted to know how much they cap you for lack of case study, feel better now, still feel bad over it, but meh.

wizzle_wazzle

HSC

Guys,

I mentioned Sale + Lease back as one of the strategies to overcome the 'working capital issue'

Section III...the 2nd dot point.

Thoughts?

Overall fairly simple though..

dela_

HSC
N/A

Is it wrong if i spoke about price discrimination and implied conditions for the ethical and legal aspects for the first extended response..

dela_

HSC
N/A

Guys,

I mentioned Sale + Lease back as one of the strategies to overcome the 'working capital issue'

Section III...the 2nd dot point.

Thoughts?

Overall fairly simple though..
I mentioned this aswell and also factoring

Riku123123

HSC

Yusssss. I did liquidity as a last minute change!
:)
hmm.. I did 'high amount of overdrafts' and then talked about how factoring will improve ur accounts receivable which will improve cashflow and u can have more cash for ur overdrafts leading too less interests and sales and lease back for similar reasons.. damn >.<
TT_TT

unknown88

HSC
N/A

lol heaps of people can finish it in 2 hrs :) considering you got 90 meaning you're a top student!
2 Hours is bullshit to me...no offence, doesnt matter how smart you are...you actually need to WRITE wether it be good or bad you need to WRITE...and for you to finish in 2hours :O

Badberries

HSC

Is it wrong if i spoke about price discrimination and implied conditions for the ethical and legal aspects for the first extended response..
This is exactly what I addressed

kirstyanne-xx

HSC

2 Hours is bullshit to me...no offence, doesnt matter how smart you are...you actually need to WRITE wether it be good or bad you need to WRITE...and for you to finish in 2hours :O
In trials I wrote 4 pages for each extended response and got 19 for each...did the same in hsc. It's quality not quantity.

Badberries

HSC

hmm.. I did 'high amount of overdrafts' and then talked about how factoring will improve ur accounts receivable which will improve cashflow and u can have more cash for ur overdrafts leading too less interests and sales and lease back for similar reasons.. damn >.<
TT_TT
nono, I was refering to multiple choice question (19)

what your saying is perfectly reasonable

timinator1993

HSC

I've been reading through this thread and proud to say I've gotten everything right that you guys have talked about. I dont know about you guys, but I was really nervous going in, then my nerves settled very quickly and I could concentrate pretty well. For q28 Did you guys just talk about the skills of management in relation to employment relations, sort of analysing how they would benefit Global Management of Employment relations?

MadGold777

HSC

I reckon I got 18-7/20 multiple choice
34-7/40 for short answer but like
12 and 13 for long responses

MadGold777

HSC

For the business report I put the finical issue as working capital and did factoring as one strategy and made the other up saying pay off overdraft with sales to avoid interest?? Sound right?

jung1239

HSC

In trials I wrote 4 pages for each extended response and got 19 for each...did the same in hsc. It's quality not quantity.
But.

Quantity + Quality > Quality > Quantity.

Spending more time = Quantity + Quality.

Riku123123

HSC

This is exactly what I addressed
I pt price discrimination with the different schools and sport teams
and deceptive/misleading advertising witht he poosiblilty of saying that it was of a high quality or made from a certain fabric. eg. 'australian made cotton' ad stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)