General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

jaafar1

HSC
Re: Not hard?

was communication system
-team briefing
-Grievance procedures
-workers participation

dela_

HSC
N/A

Yusssss. I did liquidity as a last minute change!
:)
For section 3
where the new communication systems, teambriefings, worker paticipation and grievance procedures? or did I do the wrong dotpoints?
no thats right i did that too

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

what would be classed as an opportunity? I went (d) appreciation of Australian dollar.
Same.

Guys what did you say for the financial influences on global businesses.

I said currency fluctuations and interest range changes (Higher AUD means cheaper to expand globally and invest overseas) , (Higher I/R mean it cost more to borrow for investment and expansion and i said higher i/r leads to more savings).

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad

Yusssss. I did liquidity as a last minute change!
:)
For section 3
where the new communication systems, teambriefings, worker paticipation and grievance procedures? or did I do the wrong dotpoints?
I said working capital XDD.. I said factoring, offer discounts and I said as a supplementary paragraph to do something about the high overdraft.

dela_

HSC
N/A

Same.

Guys what did you say for the financial influences on global businesses.

I said currency fluctuations and interest range changes (Higher AUD means cheaper to expand globally and invest overseas) , (Higher I/R mean it cost more to borrow for investment and expansion and i said higher i/r leads to more savings).
Omg we wrote practically the same thing haha yay.

kaur154

HSC

i did that too but my teacher said it was liquidity :(

jniranjan

HSC

Multiple choice- probably 18 or 19 / 20. Short answer- probably 35/40. 26- probably 13/20. I didn't know what communication systems were. 27- probably 14/20 wrote about apple. It was poortly structured, and i forgot a few of the syllabus points relating to that question. I honestly don't know how people write so much in the extended responses in business. Mine were 3 and a quarter for 26 and 4 and a quarter for 27.

jung1239

HSC

same.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad

but im not sure if this was sufficient or what they were looking for it. i think it was too 'economics' oriented. Im not sure but yeah i hope those markers are kind.

How did you find q 27 or 28?

jung1239

HSC

How did you find q 27 or 28?
I did question 27. Didn't think it was that difficult, luckily i studied exactly what the question was last night. The case study part though, I completely made up, including fake percentages and revenue figures. Hopefully they won't notice.

Tennisaddict

HSC

What was the answer to Question 18, everyone thought it was Common Law, but from doing Eco I thought it was the FWA?

Thoughts: Nice Short Answer section, a few tricky MC, report was good, Case study was... a bit disappointed there wasn't a large section on Marketing anywhere in the test.
Wrote 12 pages for each ext. response :/

booshbanditxx

HSC
Uni Grad

I said working capital XDD.. I said factoring, offer discounts and I said as a supplementary paragraph to do something about the high overdraft.
SHIT!! Completely forgot about factoring! >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)