General Thoughts: Community & Family Studies (1 Viewer)

pastelchild

HSC
N/A
Re: Thoughts on CAFS HSC Exam 2014

I actually really liked it, even though the 15 marker was a little annoying... the rest was good :D wooooo no more cafs everrrrr!

waterlml

HSC

mc was easy, ER for individual and work was fine as well, however i have no idea how to do the homeless question, that one got me

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

mc was easy, ER for individual and work was fine as well, however i have no idea how to do the homeless question, that one got me
Which homeless question? The charcertistic one?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

I liked it. I didnt like the male 5 marker question, and the 15 marker. It was very poorly worded. Also what did you guys write for the 7 mark research paper question? I wrote about title pages, contents page etc...is that right?

waterlml

HSC

I liked it. I didnt like the male 5 marker question, and the 15 marker. It was very poorly worded. Also what did you guys write for the 7 mark research paper question? I wrote about title pages, contents page etc...is that right?
yes, all the things included in the IRP. omg was that male question worth 5 marks?! i screwed up that one so bad T.T i just refer to adoptive parents and wrote about the positive implications about it... shit= =......

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

yes, all the things included in the IRP. omg was that male question worth 5 marks?! i screwed up that one so bad T.T i just refer to adoptive parents and wrote about the positive implications about it... shit= =......
Same! I think if you made remotely any reference to adoptive, foster etc you should be fine. Most people fucked up the question TBH. I'm just glad its over!

waterlml

HSC

Same! I think if you made remotely any reference to adoptive, foster etc you should be fine. Most people fucked up the question TBH. I'm just glad its over!
what did you write for the homeless and family in crisis one?

mivck410

HSC
N/A

The report writing question is how you write analysis for irp you need to link it back to primary and secondary research impact it had on hypothesis whether it changed and relevant image or graphs to support it it had to be clear cohesive with a body intro and conclusion

waterlml

HSC

but the answer should be related to male role model and that kind of stuff, decreasing gender stereotype etc T.T a teacher in another school just confirmed that.

waterlml

HSC

You guys wrote about presentation
title page, contents, abstract,acknowledgement, body of report-literature review, research methods, analysis and discussion, summary and conclusion. bibliography and appendices. and explain each one briefly i guess

mivck410

HSC
N/A

That's presentation report writing isndifferent

mivck410

HSC
N/A

Lol the dot point is presentation and report writing there two different things the question said report writing

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

but the answer should be related to male role model and that kind of stuff, decreasing gender stereotype etc T.T a teacher in another school just confirmed that.
Are you serious? Thats 5 marks out.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad

I thought the exam was good. Except the annoying 5 marker male question and the 15 marker (work)

waterlml

HSC

Are you serious? Thats 5 marks out.
Yes, and i didn't even mention the word 'male' or 'role model' in my answers. i think i can get 2 if lucky. i talked about all the social implications and legal implications shit.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

The report writing question is how you write analysis for irp you need to link it back to primary and secondary research impact it had on hypothesis whether it changed and relevant image or graphs to support it it had to be clear cohesive with a body intro and conclusion
I said something like that. I said in conclusion determine if hypothesis was correct, in primary secondary use sources blah blah. I roughly wrote about it. Shit, I completely fucked up! What did you write for the male 5 marker? I did it wrong.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

Yes, and i didn't even mention the word 'male' or 'role model' in my answers. i think i can get 2 if lucky. i talked about all the social implications and legal implications shit.
I think the question was worded very poorly. Or maybe I am saying that coz I am mad, but whatevs. When I read "implications" and "social parenting" I immediately thought of the social implication of foster etc. I'm going to verify this with my teacher and get back to you, because I am having a heart attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)