General Thoughts: Community & Family Studies (1 Viewer)

sweetiez09

HSC
Re: Thoughts on CAFS HSC Exam 2014

For the MC question for Question 10, did you say guys say the style of parenting was Indulgent or Negligent? I was tossing up between these two.

waterlml

HSC

I said something like that. I said in conclusion determine if hypothesis was correct, in primary secondary use sources blah blah. I roughly wrote about it. Shit, I completely fucked up! What did you write for the male 5 marker? I did it wrong.
holy shit are you kidding me!! but it's like most of people did what i did and think they did it right. i'm so confused now!!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

For the MC question for Question 10, did you say guys say the style of parenting was Indulgent or Negligent? I was tossing up between these two.
Indulgent. I spent like 5 mins on this bloody MC.

mivck410

HSC
N/A

I only knew it because there was a question about report writing and presentation where you spoke about both in independent trials. But this only asked report writing if they wanted people to talk about title page and abstract they would of said presentation

pastelchild

HSC
N/A

dude I'm pretty sure that's correct, cos that's the only time implications were mentioned in the syllabus along with social parenting... omg i hope that's right :'(

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

holy shit are you kidding me!! but it's like most of people did what i did and think they did it right. i'm so confused now!!
It's what everyone done in my class. Did you at least describe what is included at every stage? For eg. at con summarise points, and determine if hypoth was correct?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

I only knew it because there was a question about report writing and presentation where you spoke about both in independent trials. But this only asked report writing if they wanted people to talk about title page and abstract they would of said presentation
Do you remember the actual question? I want to send it to my teacher and get it verified. I forgot it.

pastelchild

HSC
N/A

guys i'm pretty sure presentation in the dot point referred to how you're going to present the actual report... like printed... electronically and stuff... omg i'm about to have a heart attack... please confirm! hahaha

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

guys i'm pretty sure presentation in the dot point referred to how you're going to present the actual report... like printed... electronically and stuff... omg i'm about to have a heart attack... please confirm! hahaha
I actually cannot find the dot point where it states about report writing! I can only find presentation.

mivck410

HSC
N/A

Yes but there was no presentation in question only report writing ... Plus my teacher confirmed this

waterlml

HSC

It's what everyone done in my class. Did you at least describe what is included at every stage? For eg. at con summarise points, and determine if hypoth was correct?
yeah, i just briefly described what's included in each dot point

mivck410

HSC
N/A

You were basically suppose to write how you wrote your analysis in the irp

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

Yes but there was no presentation in question only report writing ... Plus my teacher confirmed this
I will have to verify this before I start freaking out. Did anyone manage to find the actual question so I can send it?

pastelchild

HSC
N/A

presenting data
• graphs, tables, presenting key data
• report writing and presentation
• bibliography
• appendix
..... hmmmmm

pastelchild

HSC
N/A

Guys so report writing... Is our layout of the irp right? :p

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

Guys, its over. Lets not worry. We will have to wait and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)