General Thoughts: English–literacy (1 Viewer)

hul0

HSC
Can someone please tell me what the question was.

And BTW I got numb for the other question.
lol im not sure but i think it was the phrase:
'crack of dawn' and yes i put cliche toooo

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000
[=

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
lol im not sure but i think it was the phrase:
'crack of dawn' and yes i put cliche toooo

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000
[=
Ooh I put cliche I think.

MKroX2202

HSC
3 words:

i fcuked it:vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross::vcross:

ATAR AIM: 89+
Prem courses:
3U English
German (Correspondence)
Chem
Economics
Drama
S.O.R

Allymarie_xo

HSC
ahhh! English was the easiest out of the exams! i loved the choices for creative writing, was pretty fun IMO :)

joeym132

HSC
ahhh! English was the easiest out of the exams! i loved the choices for creative writing, was pretty fun IMO :)
if it was soo easy

wat r the answers to these questions?

in the coffe shop passage was the boy disapproved , disinterested or another one?

was the tiger suppotive or fustrated?

was irony frame 4 or 6?

was the tone of the bus passage humor or sarcasm?

was the line he climbed like a spider ... saying he had thin legs or he was a skillful climber?</SPAN>

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I thought all the exams were quite difficult, even though I practiced on past papers which I thought at the time were easy. Good luck =)

dan2452

HSC
All of the multiple choices were really simple, but the creative writing was where i stuffed up. I seriously couldnt think of anything, so it ended up being about monopoly lol (the dice)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
I thought all the exams were quite difficult, even though I practiced on past papers which I thought at the time were easy. Good luck =)
pressure?
lol stop underestimating your pro-ness
im sure you'll get band 6s easy :D

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
pressure?
lol stop underestimating your pro-ness
im sure you'll get band 6s easy :D
lol that could be it. Maybe when the BOS posts our exam up on the site, I'll look over at it and think how easy it was. I am not underestimating my "pro ness" LOL although I am quite flattered. Only about 3-4 people get band 6's in my school. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

genwiya

HSC
i thought the hand question was pretty hard.. i chose the one with the clock and wrote about a cereal that came out called time.. mixed it up lol

layla_xox

HSC
I think I died ...

English is my strongest subject (School Certificate-wise), and I think I stuffed up, big-time ... my story was about the clock/watch ... and how this girl (protagonist) was waiting ... in time ... for her mother to die ... it was so ... BLEURGH. :(

I was originally going to focus my story on time-turning, as in, that watch was a Time-Turner, but I figured the BoS wouldn't accept my work, due to PLAGIARISM ... maybe I should have quoted J.K.R. at the end? :)

So, all in all, not one of my better exams, but oh well. I hope every one else went okay. :D

Amogh

HSC
N/A
I think I died ...

English is my strongest subject (School Certificate-wise), and I think I stuffed up, big-time ... my story was about the clock/watch ... and how this girl (protagonist) was waiting ... in time ... for her mother to die ... it was so ... BLEURGH. :(

I was originally going to focus my story on time-turning, as in, that watch was a Time-Turner, but I figured the BoS wouldn't accept my work, due to PLAGIARISM ... maybe I should have quoted J.K.R. at the end? :)

So, all in all, not one of my better exams, but oh well. I hope every one else went okay. :D
lol your such a J.K. fan :p

mta

HSC
um i stuffed up my English exam badlyyyyyyyyy!! y is everyone saying that it was easy for?? ur all making me panicked!! i chose the clock too but i sorta went off topic n the stupid thing about me was that i thought i was running out of time when i was doing the multi choice questions thus i started rushing n i ended up finishing with 45mins to go i was sooooooo angry at myself!! plus it was the first exam that i sat therefore i didnt know how to manage my time :( i sucked big time!! lol

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
um i stuffed up my English exam badlyyyyyyyyy!! y is everyone saying that it was easy for?? ur all making me panicked!! i chose the clock too but i sorta went off topic n the stupid thing about me was that i thought i was running out of time when i was doing the multi choice questions thus i started rushing n i ended up finishing with 45mins to go i was sooooooo angry at myself!! plus it was the first exam that i sat therefore i didnt know how to manage my time :( i sucked big time!! lol
have you gotten your SC english results? I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised about how good your marks will be.

mta

HSC
have you gotten your SC english results? I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised about how good your marks will be.
no i havent :( we're getting our results on Monday!!

ps: thanks for the encouragement, i need it lol :)

Last edited:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
All of the multiple choices were really simple, but the creative writing was where i stuffed up. I seriously couldnt think of anything, so it ended up being about monopoly lol (the dice)
In every English exam I have always lost many marks in multiple choice and rarely any in marks in writing.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure you'll do well. In the English Trials I got 86% and in the SC I got a mark of 92. Aligning plays a role in it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)