General Thoughts: English Advanced Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

monnieb

HSC
Liked Mod A (6 booklets) but Mod B (4 booklets) and C (5 booklets) were shit.

acidsushi

HSC
omg guys its over. My hand hurts from writing 54 pages of crap.

Mod a was good, so was mod b
then freaking mod c comes along... I answered the question, but i dont think i did it well at all lol :(
are you a wizard

emilios

HSC
Dear god I hope HPF is including paper 1 in that count. Otherwise I actually dont think its physically possible to write that much.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Omg guys its over. my hand hurts from writing 54 pages of crap.

Mod A was good, so was Mod B
then freaking mod c comes along... I answered the question, but I dont think I did it well at all LOL :(
awww nice one HPF!! :)))))))))))))))))

Dw I'm sure you did greattt!! Hopefully state rank yayyayayayyyy!!! :D

hungry

HSC
Was anyone thrown off by how the title of the Deane speech was different? When I studied it, it was called ‘On the occasion of a Ecumenical Service for the Victims of the Canyoning Tragedy.' So, when I read it I was like, wtf B.O.S? Why do we have to reference some random...oh... I felt like such a tool.
Did not like Mod A (TGG and EBB) Found it hard to link to EBB without nitpicking the shit out of it.
Mod C was alright, I think. I'm kind of second guessing myself now since I interpreted power as having more influence than the other representations... I don't know how some of you people are writing 3-4 booklets for each module, I was on the first page of my third booklet for C and B. I almost finished my second booklet for A. You are all cray.

Trials were way easier, I think that was honestly the worst set of questions I've ever seen for my modules...
lol I started panicking when I read the title. "what the heck we never studied this speech! it was some other speech! crapcrapcrap..... oh wait.. the title is just different"

bongoli

HSC
nearly cried when i saw the mod a question, but i managed to spin 2 booklets in for that.. this year has definitely been one of the hardest HSC papers for a long time.. oh bostes

bongoli

HSC
I interpreted power as the composer having the ability to dictate the way a certain point in history is presented.... whether it be through sympathetic means or whatnot. oh shit have I done it wrong haha
likewise, i'm pretty sure that's right

Iwillget9995

HSC
nearly cried when i saw the mod a question, but i managed to spin 2 booklets in for that.. this year has definitely been one of the hardest HSC papers for a long time.. oh bostes
Really? I thought it was the easiest in like 6 years.

riri109360

HSC
Module A: Pretty good
Module B: Loved it, probably my best essay
Module C: Not my best, I didn't grapple with the term 'truth' but talked mostly about power, hope I can still achieve a band 5 in that.
Overall for english I thought it wasn't too bad, hoping to get a band 6 but my story from AOS and essay for Mod C could let me down :(

Does anyone else ever try and estimate the amount of marks they think they might get for each section? Or is it just me?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)