General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Proteus

HSC
Re: Wow, fuck that

Why only 3 projectile motion marks!!!!!!!@@@@
yeah, it was a joke..... sort of a pathetic scoff at projectile motions as a whole..

sorta like

"pfft, projectile motion? psshh you only deserve 3 marks"

Either way, got fucked all over by this test....

would be nice if I got 50% ==

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL a friend of mine said 'this test should have been called the 3.9 test instead of the 3u test as it was only slightly easier than 4u'
One of the 3U/2U guys at my school said he got ~70/84, whereas I usually get ~73/84 in past papers but today I'd be lucky to make 60/84. I don't understand what BoS has done this year. It just seems like I've been fucked over in all my exams. It started with fucking crucible and place and now it's come to this. :/

FallopianTubez

HSC
Hey Blokes! how eazy was that? haha i reckon a barramundi cooda does that exam haha lulz.

How did you blokes do for 7 b) iii) ? the only doozy i reckon. If i'm right state rankin' baby woooooo

The Boss X

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Hey Blokes! how eazy was that? haha i reckon a barramundi cooda does that exam haha lulz.

How did you blokes do for 7 b) iii) ? the only doozy i reckon. If i'm right state rankin' baby woooooo

The Boss X
again 2 people in my grade did every single fucking question with a lil bit time to spare
Unless they do sillies, i think they'll both get 100

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
again 2 people in my grade did every single fucking question with a lil bit time to spare
I'm pretty confident that I will get 100. Small chance that i did sillies but the probability is very low. I don't usually make 'sillies' cause I'm not a fuck. I dont understand how people make these mistakes

FallopianTubez

HSC
Thanks dude, didn't ask.

How'd you go in Studies of Business brooooo?

lulz

The Boss X

yindao

HSC

The Boss X
i dont understand all of your comment. barrimundi? doozy?
i think i get 84. Very confident

yindao

HSC
Thats sick dude! lets hope that low band 2 in esl and bizo's scales sweetly. which it wont.
very disappointing. I wish you luck with your bizo's rank too. I hope for band 3 or 4 in ESL. My english is improving rapidly

FallopianTubez

HSC
very disappointing. I wish you luck with your bizo's rank too. I hope for band 3 or 4 in ESL. My english is improving rapidly
Didn't ask actually, I'm sweet for now, i get enuff pussy as it is ;)

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
Re: Wow, fuck that

LOL a friend of mine said 'this test should have been called the 3.9 test instead of the 3u test as it was only slightly easier than 4u'
dude theres no such thing as 3.9

HSC
Re: GG.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, i literlly ROFLED for like ever, what school do you go to Hypercomplex? you've got like 150 kids doing standard o_O?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)