General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Re: Wow, fuck that

uh oh, for the time question, where the answer is 8:46am. I think I might have put 8:48am, due to a calculation error when subtracting the time lol. Will I still get the 3 marks? (with all the working shown)
in physics, if you show the substitution, then yes. So for this...most likely?

Nympha

HSC

Does anyone want me to upload the paper? I was allowed to take it home... its got scribbling and stuff all over it though

HSC
I HAVE A GAPING HOLE IN MY BUMBUM LARGER THAN AVERAGEEEEEEEE
ARHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGH

THE FKKK, THEY WERE SOO STINGY WITH THEIR MARKS!!! SOME OF THAT SHM STUFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH MORE, i think it was an easy paper, BUT WHAT THE FKKKK, THERE WAS LIKE TIMING PROBLEMS!! 12 marks worth of non attempt, and i know i didn't make any silly mistakes, checked all my answers....gonna get like 72/84 :'( :'( FARKKKKKK pretty much wasted all of year 12 on maths, and then get fked over by the shitty marking guidelines by the BOS, srsly- aright paper, cause only hard bit was Q7 a iii, and b iii,, the rest was stuff i made stupid errors in and didn't know how to do them

can anyone guestimate what a 70-72/84 will get me in this paper :'( (in light of the easiness/dificulty of the paper)
tnx :)

functiom

Banned
HSC
N/A
i have a gaping hole in my bumbum larger than averageeeeeeee
arhhghghghghghghghhghgh

the fkkk, they were soo stingy with their marks!!! Some of that shm stuff should have been worth more, i think it was an easy paper, but what the fkkkk, there was like timing problems!! 12 marks worth of non attempt, and i know i didn't make any silly mistakes, checked all my answers....gonna get like 72/84 :'( :'( farkkkkkk pretty much wasted all of year 12 on maths, and then get fked over by the shitty marking guidelines by the bos, srsly- aright paper, cause only hard bit was q7 a iii, and b iii,, the rest was stuff i made stupid errors in and didn't know how to do them

can anyone guestimate what a 70-72/84 will get me in this paper :'( (in light of the easiness/dificulty of the paper)
hashahhshsh

eyeswideshut

HSC

they give carry on errors right? PLEASE SAY YES cos I didn't get a=0 or b=2 for that SMH question and obviously that meant my part iii) and iv) were wrong.
I thought it was a=0 and b=2!! but then i was like huh, why would they get rid of a whole part of the equation for you and crossed it out.
STUPID

Implying

HSC

HAHAHA... someone post up the paper already. I wanna see how easy it is!

I can already pretty much gaurantee anyone that took my help would have got at least 115/120 raw for 2unit (within like 30minutes lolololol). I literally scrolled through that 2unit paper in 10 minutes and could literally see all the solutions in my head immediately LOLOLOL. There were only 5 five marks in the whole paper that required any thought at all (and even they weren't too hard).

Someone upload the 3unit paper so I can see how easy it is. I don't want to read what questions you guys are posting because then that will give me hints with regard to the questions.

Still. I reckon I could have safely gauranteed ANYONE 74/84 raw mark for 3unit.
you're pretty cocky dude. 74/84 isn't even that good for anyone who considers themselves good at maths

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC

they give carry on errors right? PLEASE SAY YES cos I didn't get a=0 or b=2 for that SMH question and obviously that meant my part iii) and iv) were wrong.
I thought it was a=0 and b=2!! but then i was like huh, why would they get rid of a whole part of the equation for you and crossed it out.
STUPID
if they don't give carry answers I'm fucked for both 3U and 4U. So I am hoping they do as well (I assume so...anyone know any senior markers?)

Mixalli

HSC

I can already pretty much gaurantee anyone that took my help would have got at least 115/120 raw for 2unit (within like 30minutes lolololol). I literally scrolled through that 2unit paper in 10 minutes and could literally see all the solutions in my head immediately LOLOLOL. There were only 5 five marks in the whole paper that required any thought at all (and even they weren't too hard).

Someone upload the 3unit paper so I can see how easy it is. I don't want to read what questions you guys are posting because then that will give me hints with regard to the questions.

LOL okay.

Riku123123

HSC

Yeah, implicit is only in 4 unit. But this isn't implicit - all you're doing is differentiating the volume with respect to l, so you treat h as a constant.
sigh....;/

salih08

HSC
ARHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGH

THE FKKK, THEY WERE SOO STINGY WITH THEIR MARKS!!! SOME OF THAT SHM STUFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH MORE, i think it was an easy paper, BUT WHAT THE FKKKK, THERE WAS LIKE TIMING PROBLEMS!! 12 marks worth of non attempt, and i know i didn't make any silly mistakes, checked all my answers....gonna get like 72/84 :'( :'( FARKKKKKK pretty much wasted all of year 12 on maths, and then get fked over by the shitty marking guidelines by the BOS, srsly- aright paper, cause only hard bit was Q7 a iii, and b iii,, the rest was stuff i made stupid errors in and didn't know how to do them

95+

icesta1

HSC
holy fucking shit i might as well just die now.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT EXAM. fuck you bos

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
ARHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGH

2010 74/84 -> 96.6
2010 68/84 -> 94.6
2009 70/84 -> 95

guesstimate yourself?

riots

HSC
N/A

Ahahaha, hey everyone, it's this guy again!

Riku123123

HSC
the a=0 confused me a bit and made me redo the question and think about it which wasted alot of my time o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)