General Thoughts: Modern History (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
rite rite, thank you my friends

i think i did well, the questions definitely played to my strengths. i'm estimating 23+ for each section at this point but who knows?
I did good, except for Section III question B which was utter shit for my personality

i did the same CW question bro
what did you write about? :)
My scribbles say my argument was based on the idea of "a cloud of distrust between the superpowers heralded post ww2 - ideological battle -> domino theory -> national supremacy/National security -> Berlin wall physical barrier and representation of idelogical battle/conflict -> CMC

+Yalta and other stuff

hbu ?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
My mark estimates....

Section 1: 25/25
Section 2: 24/25
Section 3: 21/25
Section 4: 23/25

93 hopefully :)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Section 3 was annoying as the historical significance for Riefenstahl was fairly iffy

mashi123

HSC
those who done herr speer what did u talk about for his significance in context?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
idk, a lot of people seem to have found the paper really easy (irl too, not just on bos)
TBH, some people say it's easy but end up getting like 70%

I was talking to this guy who found legal easy, turns out he wrote about the wrong thing for crime/family AND we calculated he got 12/20 for multiple choice. So although we can say certain exams are easy with confidence, some people just think they aced it, but they really didn't.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
You were evaluating her significance though, e.g. at the most simple level positive/negative, very significant/or not. I spoke about her culturally related historical significance in art, film and media and then her socio-political significance in Germanic history

Kowther

HSC
I screwed up Conflict in Europe big time, but everything else was great! Both questions for Germany I predicted correctly. Even though I studied the depression, it was easier to write about social+cultural life so I did that, seeing as I had previously done it for an assessment. Hoping for a band 4 on this since modern isn't my best subject.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
You were evaluating her significance though, e.g. at the most simple level positive/negative. I spoke about her culturally related historical significance in art, film and media and then her socio-political significance in Germanic history
Well i defs screwed that shit up...

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
those who done herr speer what did u talk about for his significance in context?
Links with Concentration Camps, the Holocaust, the 'Jew Flats'
Time as Armaments Minister and the Nazi War Effort
His reaction to the 'Scorched earth' policy of 1944-1945
The Nuremburg Trials

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I had some bs about her films associating her with a place in history, mentioned the idea of propogandist and her being a pioneer for the avant-garde culture
+ significance of her films

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
TBH, some people say it's easy but end up getting like 70%

I was talking to this guy who found legal easy, turns out he wrote about the wrong thing for crime/family AND we calculated he got 12/20 for multiple choice. So although we can say certain exams are easy with confidence, some people just think they aced it, but they really didn't.
I'm a little worried because during the trials I felt shit after all my exams and ended up doing really well... so by that logic... if I'm feeling good about an exam I probably did really shit

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
what other factors did people include for G.Depression?
My argument was despite the Great depression being significant, the Republic's downfall was initially catalyzed by the TOV as that heralded the political, social and economic instability

ncoul

HSC
I received 94 for my trials with much harder questions and losing 5 marks in my Germany essay. Why has the hsc been so easy thus far?

WW1 - 24/25
Germany - 24/25
Leni Riefenstahl - 24/25
Indochina - 24/25

Essay questions were so generic, would not be surprised if a few get 100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)