General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

sfer

HSC
i think they did say player
lol iono, was too busy burning out of my pen

else its epic bos FAIL
They said player the first time, but the second time when they asked the question ("at what volume is the highest the MP3 can be" or something like that)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
what was that DNA one where it showed the diagram of DNA then like did this |___________| wat part of the DNA is this.. gene or chromosome..i did gene? dat corrct
I think it was concluded it was gene a few pages back. Thats what i got anyway.

Z

Zamie

The question before the last about the sexual organs was ridiculous.

The arrow for part z was very vague which made me change my answer from uterus to tube ):

C

caleb1993

What did everyone think about the question asking what the theory that is currently used to explain the begining of the univerce.

I put Big Bang as that is what i would expect the anwer to be but this is a flawed question because there are many diffrent theorys that are currently used and the question implied there was only 1.

Z

Zamie

What did everyone think about the question asking what the theory that is currently used to explain the begining of the univerce.

I put Big Bang as that is what i would expect the anwer to be but this is a flawed question because there are many diffrent theorys that are currently used and the question implied there was only 1.
Governemtn conspiracy imo

smith93

Premium Member
HSC
Quite short, lacked questions about chemistry and periodic table. no graphing which i guess was good for me. i didnt know anything about the natural selection process, but overall was alot easier than the trial.

Mudkip94

HSC

The most accepted one is Big Bang (and what we learnt at school).

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I put that they both produce hormones (testosterone and estrogen), which is also right ;)
I put both so yeah I hope I get extra marks for the other stupid mistakes I probably made.

But alas, this is not the case.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
i put cervix for the reproduction question is it cervix or uterus/womb

how about the last question my main points were
-no acid rain,-no global warming,-no climate change,-no oil rigs or mining,-improved air quality=saving natural habitats,flora and fauna.and therefore more benitifitial than detrimental to the environment. is this okay or did i f up,because some other guys on this thread also discussed about the disadvantages,but i didnt do it b'cos it didnt say discuss but evaluate.

also how about the dna question labelled p
i put gene is this right or wrong?
i wrote uterus
pretty sure about that

although it did say evaluate it only said "impact on the environment" or something along those lines
so ye, impact is positive AND negative
dw though
SC markers tend to be a bit lose. atleast thats what i've been told.

They said player the first time, but the second time when they asked the question ("at what volume is the highest the MP3 can be" or something like that)
o rofl
i guess its implied after mentioning the complete term first.

LOLOLOL
amusing to see how we're wasting valuable maths/hsie studying time engaging in this conventional desultory talk...what good is it going to do?

Last edited:

T K

HSC
Mmm, so far it seems I got every multiple choice question right, except for one. Quick question: if I mispelt a word (in this case, indicator) and then crossed out a letter and wrote the correct letter above it - would the computer understand what I did?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Yes it is flawed however Big Bang is the most accepted. They would have accepted more than one answer if it asked about theories on what happens next eg Big Crunch.

Z

Zamie

i wrote its uterus
LOLOLOL
amusing to see how we're wasting valuable maths/hsie studying time engaging in this conventional desultory talk...what good is it going to do?
Undermine each others confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)