general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
every friday seems like a good friday.
not as busy in the afternoon and i can finish off problem sets and tutes in peace.

did you ever consider that people actually do this?

then when they get to level 9 they are so sweaty and stinky and puffed that they say "screw this, im taking the lift back down"

weird, no?
oh maybe they are just unfit.

Unless you're running up/down the stairs, that much exertion shouldn't make you "sweaty and stinky". I've used the stairs at Mathews to go from level 1 to 11 and it's time consuming but not hard if you take it easy.
the people get in the way thats the problem.

The stairs disappeared when I got to level 3, what's up with that? :speechless:
they are not in the fixed same horizontal position relative to each other floor throughout the library.

HSC
walked down from level 26 of UTS cock building to level 4.

My spit travelled 8 stories

Krudd lecture will be in week 6 or 7. More details to come

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
The stairs disappeared when I got to level 3, what's up with that? :speechless:
Uncle answered it for me lol. I still find it amusing how people who have classes on the 1st floor of the Law building would rather stand there waiting for a lift and wasting an extra amount of time getting into the lift and pressing the button and then waiting for the door to close and... *sigh* you get what I'm talking about.
Alternatively could just easily go up the escalator. How lazy can you get...

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Uncle answered it for me lol. I still find it amusing how people who have classes on the 1st floor of the Law building would rather stand there waiting for a lift and wasting an extra amount of time getting into the lift and pressing the button and then waiting for the door to close and... *sigh* you get what I'm talking about.
Alternatively could just easily go up the escalator. How lazy can you get...
There are so many right angles in the interior design of the law building that I'm surprised no one has stabbed themselves in the eyes yet.

From what I also recall, the law building is probably one of the only/if not 'the' only building on campus that even has an escalator? One so ingenuously designed that it takes you up and doesn't have another to take you back down.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
There are so many right angles in the interior design of the law building that I'm surprised no one has stabbed themselves in the eyes yet.

From what I also recall, the law building is probably one of the only/if not 'the' only building on campus that even has an escalator? One so ingenuously designed that it takes you up and doesn't have another to take you back down.
I must spreda rep around before giving it to you, but omg ur right omg fuck

law building ftl

TehAzner

HSC
N/A

lol the only reason why the law building is famous.

Vylen

HSC
its a seemingly good idea... since the width of an escalator is usually limited, and that area is fairly large... rather than wasting space and having two escalators, have one going up and use the rest on stairs..

this way, people can easily go up... and fucktards that find it necessary to use the entire widthspace of the stairs can easily go down...

unfortunately they dont really do the same thing with going from the first to second floors.... god damn

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I must spreda rep around before giving it to you, but omg ur right omg fuck

law building ftl
Omg, I'm actually not right about the 'right angles in the law building' thing.

My gf corrected me in the fact that there is no right angles in that building whatsoever. That was the reason that stupid building won architectural awards in the first place.

HSC
i can find a plethora of right angles in the law building, unless they're talking about the general structure/design/whatever of it

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
i can find a plethora of right angles in the law building, unless they're talking about the general structure/design/whatever of it
Speaking of the law building, a lot of random shit happened while I was there yesterday.

1) Some idiot left their keys (house/car (toyota), all of them) in the disabled toilet.
2) Another idiot left two phones right next to me. An iphone and some shitty samsung... I don't have a clue how it got there. I just turned my head and saw both of them next to me all of a sudden.
3) I met Lazarus very, very briefly in the mooting court as he was helping my gf's team out for some mooting comp.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
1. What were u doing in the disabled toilets?
2. What happened?
3. Mooting stress + partner + Disabled toilets... doesn't help t he case as to why you werei n the disabled toilets :p

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
1. What were u doing in the disabled toilets?
2. What happened?
3. Mooting stress + partner + Disabled toilets... doesn't help t he case as to why you werei n the disabled toilets :p
1) Urinating.... I use disabled toilets sometimes. Especially the ones downstairs in the law library on ground floor.

Ever asked yourself the question, "What sort of disabled person is going to use a toilet specified for them in a library whose entrance isn't even on the ground floor? Keep in mind that disabled toilets are present on every level of the law building so another question is, what disabled person would go to the bother of having to take a lift from ground level on to the first floor to access the library, then having to take another lift inside the law library down to the ground level to use their specified toilet....

Or you could simply ask yourself, "How many disabled people do law anyway?"

2) I gave the phones to the security guard (the keys as well) because I have better things to do than to steal other people's shit. I ignored the phones at first but one of them starting ringing so I passed them off upstairs.

3) I was at my gf's house that night anyway. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)