• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

get ur uws results now!! (1 Viewer)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
yay! the encumbrance thingo has been lifted ( not that, that matters now since the results are up on the portal thing anyway)

klh

HSC
why didnt anyone post this earlier!!!! grrrr i could've gotten my results sooner, if it sworked for me....wahhh

well thanks for showing it to us anyway...:( no fair hmph!

btw, congratualtions on your marks everyone, and if you did fail, well at least you can redo and do it better....

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
stazi said:
im pretty sure the usyd youth allowance ones also requires a d avg to keep
commonwealth scholarships only require a GPA of 4 (Pass Average) everywhere, no matter what uni you go to. Its only selective when you apply for it, as the number of scholarships available is limited, abviously they assess the ones who needed it most.

= Jennifer =

HSC
sparkl3z said:
:S mine says INACTIVE does all pples say that?// i dun understand the xplanation
You have previously been enrolled in this course but at the present time do not have any enrolled units. If the teaching session has not yet commenced, you will have this status, even if you have enrolled units.

Jiga

This is crap, ppl get their results yesterday when their not meant to and now we cant get them (Or at least I cant) :rolleyes:

klh

HSC
stupid UWS serveres..never like that before, now its like wait 30 secs and then they keep making you wait and now spaces...seriously they ned to send them to our email, bloody maeks it easier....i want to scream!!!!!!!!

Jiga

I was on that stupid w8 30 secs thing then it comes up with "The page cannot be displayed" again, so Ive been kicked off the queue

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
lol on the page where it says the site is closed for maintainence, if u press on exit it takes u to the sign in page lol.. yer ok..

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
what we need to do is bookmark the signin page and make it available offline.. so when the time comes we just view that page and type in our details and get goin from there..

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah when i log in i keep getting told it's closed for maintenance... this is poor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)