• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

getting around (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
hahah Elemorevale...me and my friend have a personal joke about that town when we drove to Newy and got lost and ended up in Elemorevale, where the ppl at bilo couldent tell us directions lol.
My bf's bro goes to Lambton High, will be in year 12 this year
whats his name
whats your b/fs name

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I went to my program information session today and the teachers told us that they definitely do start the lectures/tutorials five minutes late and finish them five minutes early, so you have time to get to your next class:).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
I went to my program information session today and the teachers told us that they definitely do start the lectures/tutorials five minutes late and finish them five minutes early, so you have time to get to your next class:).
did you ask if they start in first week? coz i forgot to ask mine..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey merethrond...is your degree part of the 'green' faculty??
i was there too!
what were u wearing? im in a pink top and browny coloured pants...maybe i saw you..

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I was in the group with the 'green' faculty. Did you try any of the liquid nitrogen ice-cream? :p It was yummy. :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
did you ask if they start in first week? coz i forgot to ask mine..
I forgot too but I think it depends on your subject:).

hey merethrond...is your degree part of the 'green' faculty??
i was there too!
what were u wearing? im in a pink top and browny coloured pants...maybe i saw you..
Yeah, I was in the green faculty. What was that guy thinking, four HD's:eek:!

I don't think I saw you but you might of seen me. I mad a unintentionally late entrance:D. I was wearing a blue and white shirt (top half white, bottom half blue) and blue metallic board shorts:).

Originally posted by honky tonk
I was in the group with the 'green' faculty. Did you try any of the liquid nitrogen ice-cream? :p It was yummy. :D
Sorry, I didn't get any of their food, too busy "mingling":p.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I was wearing a blue and white shirt (top half white, bottom half blue) and blue metallic board shorts:).
Hmmm, that sounds familiar. What brand shirt?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Just out of curiosity: Anyone see me at the clubs and societies expo yesterday and today?....today i was wearing a blue t-shirt with green sleeves, blue boardies, a black and white trucker hat and white nike shoes

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by evilc
Just out of curiosity: Anyone see me at the clubs and societies expo yesterday and today?....today i was wearing a blue t-shirt with green sleeves, blue boardies, a black and white trucker hat and white nike shoes
the people at the clubs expo scared me. but speaking of which, i was robbed!! i got my union bag of goodies which i didnt check til i got home, and i didnt get a diary...they give me the fhm and no diary! how rude!
*hikes back to contact next week*

Originally posted by honky tonk
nope didnt try it...maybe i should have

Yeah, I was in the green faculty. What was that guy thinking, four HD's:eek:!

I don't think I saw you but you might of seen me. I mad a unintentionally late entrance:D. I was wearing a blue and white shirt (top half white, bottom half blue) and blue metallic board shorts:).
that guy with straight hd's!!! my god!!
lol, i just tried not to fall asleep all day...im gunna be great once uni really does start! lol

nah i dont think i saw you either

seeka

HSC
ok,,, so what i say is going to totally degrade me more,,, but i live in the townhouses at elermorevale,,, on taurus street. there not that bad,, and i live on the street so it means i dont have to deal with all the derolicts,,,so technically it is the high side,,,, of the townhouses hehe

but im sure many of you probably saw me,,, i was one of the green shirters,,,, goddamn those shirts sucked i think i got burnt eyes from the reflection at the end of the day,,, and i was the only forensic science green shirter at the forensic info session
and i was on the downhill food table handing out sausages,,,,,yay!

wheres maccafferys?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by evilc
Sorry, I only spent about five minutes in there. There were too many people and too many booths:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
the people at the clubs expo scared me. but speaking of which, i was robbed!! i got my union bag of goodies which i didnt check til i got home, and i didnt get a diary...they give me the fhm and no diary! how rude!
*hikes back to contact next week*
Which stand was giving the diaries away:confused:?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
the one on your left as you walked in the door, the union, with a huge lineup of people and computers along the wall and a huge stack of FHM

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
the one on your left as you walked in the door, the union, with a huge lineup of people and computers along the wall and a huge stack of FHM
Oh damn, I missed out. I didn't see it:(.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
go to contact once you start and they will give ya one

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
my friends and i were very disappointed with the quality of the freebies this year. the only way to have gotten a frisbee was to join the frisbee club. all i wanted was a frisbee or even a pen........
Did anyone get a pen by the way coz coz i dont know about anyone else but there are guidelines on freebies, a set of item you should always get;
-pens
-stickers
-magnets
-balloons
but all i got was one balloon and it wasnt even filled with helium, but i guess the little torch was good so i will stop complaining now.well except about the dj in the tanner bar, he was awful, he played that "Girls just want to have fun" song twice. As for the green shirts, at least you arent living at one of the colleges, we sat in the bar watching poor Evatt House being led around in their red shirts looking very lost :p

and contact is on the second floor of the shortland union building (post office, pinkies, tanner bar, brennan room etc) where you can get public transport details, concert tickets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)