• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

getting around (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merethrond
What is contact:confused:?
contact is in the shortland building...from what i can gather, just a general info place

Originally posted by mrbassman
Did anyone get a pen
-pens
-stickers
-magnets
-balloons
nope, no pens, but i got some lollies and corn thingies, a couple of condoms, tampons, some stickers, a magnet from some religious mob that i got for reading their sign even though i had no intention of joining, a wall year planner (although i was robbed of my diary :mad1: )...umm and a few other things ive prob forgotton

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh yeah, i forgot that too...its a little keyring torch, it was in either the union bag, or nusa's bag.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by seeka
especially if you get into one of gary ellem's classes as he is one of the best demonstrators i think.
he spoke in my lecture today...he seems to be pretty nice and know his stuff...i reckon he looks a bit like geoff huegill

seeka

HSC
hehe he has a bit of a rep with female students,,, but once you get past the " i think im a male sex godess thing" then you get alot out of his lectures

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
does he really think he's a male sex god?

what do you mean rep? as in lots of female students like him; or he likes female students?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you dont buy a preprinted lab book for bio but need a lab book (you can get them from the union shop) with grid and lines.
is the the one that the back of the page is line, and the right hand page is 3/4 grid and the bottom 1/4 is lined?
there was a couple of different page number options..how many pages do you recommend we have in the book?

seeka

HSC
yep thats the one,,, probably 96 or more if you can,, but if you run out you can always grab another
and yeh gary pretty much assumes he is,, and i think it goes both ways for some of the girls and him,,, he thinks his good when he can chat them up and then they love the attention from a lecturer YUGH!

seeka

HSC
yep,,, but there is some girls like that in first year,
when you get to labs and meet him and everyone gets comfortable youll know what i mean

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
especially if you get into one of gary ellem's classes as he is one of the best demonstrators i think.
i got into garys class!!
from what you've said though, i dont know if thats a good thing or not :confused:!!
lol, i was heaps conscious of what he was doing, like i was trying to see if he was chatting anyone up or not...didnt appear that way...but i guess, one lab in, its too early to tell..
he seemed pretty nice though.

seeka

HSC
yeh he is heaps nice,,, but as the semester goes on,,, he get alot friendlier with the girls and sorta lacks attention in the class. but overall if ypou ignore that stuff he is a great lecturer and demonstrator :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeh he is heaps nice,,, but as the semester goes on,,, he get alot friendlier with the girls and sorta lacks attention in the class. but overall if ypou ignore that stuff he is a great lecturer and demonstrator :)
im looking forward to seeing that!!

lol, every lab i have now ill be constantly analysing his every move, thanks a lot!! :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
fucking bastard!!

sorry.

gary was REALLY mean to me today in my lab, for NO reason!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
it wasnt really any one thing, he just kept having all these stabs at me for little or no reason (when there was little reason, everyone else was doing the same thing or worse, and he never said anything to them)

lol, then at one point (i found this hilarious, not nasty) he said if i drew the diagrams so small when i did my report he would give me 'a good spanking'...and considering his rep, it prob wasnt the best thing for him to say!

acidicFury

that is harrasment if you really want to pursue it. Harrasment only has to be unwelcome and occur once, not twice.

what's the bet something ends up happening you you and him? :D if his rep is anything to go by, maye he singled you out for that reason. ;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by acidicFury
what's the bet something ends up happening you you and him? :D if his rep is anything to go by, maye he singled you out for that reason. ;)
huh?

but he was nice to me last week (lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)