Getting assessments checked (1 Viewer)

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Is there a BOS policy regarding getting assessments checked before the due date/submission date? I've heard that you're allowed to have another teacher from another faculty do this but i'm not sure if that's a school policy or a BOS one or if there is no policy.

Thankyou.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Getting your assessments checked by a teacher (of any subject area) before you hand it is pretty bullshit in my opinion. *shrug*

twistedrebel

HSC
Getting your assessments checked by a teacher (of any subject area) before you hand it is pretty bullshit in my opinion. *shrug*
yeah agreed, also teachers wont look at yours, but will for other students.

K

khorne

It's allowed, BUT I don't think many teachers would do it for you...

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
I think some teachers do it for their 'favourites' (on the down low, anyway)
Was just curious as to the rules regarding this.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
As a teacher my understanding is that it is up to the school to decide its policy on this issue.

My school says no teacher can give any assistance to any student in any faculty with regard to assessment tasks from Year 7 onwards, unless the relevant syllabus specifies that the teacher is expected to give advice e.g. Extension History.

So long as whatever assistance is provided is done equally to all students within the cohort the BOS is happy.

gella

HSC
hahaha fucking sucks to be you all
i repeatedly get my assessments checked to see if i'm on the right track

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
hahaha fucking sucks to be you all
i repeatedly get my assessments checked to see if i'm on the right track
Doesn't seem as if it's doing you any good. Didn't you post somewhere that you were coming last in Extension History? :p (Sorry, couldn't resist :p)

Last edited:

kyokaku92

HSC
At my school you are allowed to hand drafts to the teacher for any advice and feedback so I'm pretty sure its just drafts

gella

HSC
Doesn't seem as if it's doing you any good. Didn't you post somewhere that you were coming last in Extension History? :p (Sorry, couldn't resist :p)
thankyou for proving my case el gronko. didn't have my proposal checked, and i ended up with a lovely 9/20. other than that subject, i am topping, if not top three in the rest of my subjects. so yeah suck cock blah blah blah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)